Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

1995 Civic EX Parts

Old 04-15-2004, 08:26 PM
kb7709

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1995 Civic EX Parts

I have recently come across the opportunity to pick up a wrecked 1995 2 dr Civic EX Coupe. I wanted to test the waters here to see what interest there might be in the parts. The car is black with a black/grey interior and has fairly severe front damage. I think the 109k mile VTEC engine is probably busted loose at the mounts and/or tranny, but should still have many good parts. The interior is intact and in good condition except for the front seats (slightly twisted from the impact, possibly could be fixed) and the dash (bowed and cracked from the engine being pushed into the fire wall). The only part of the dash that looks good is the instrument cluster. All interior panels, carpet, headliner, sunroof etc. are clean and in very good condition. The doors both have light damage along the front edges from contact with the fenders. From the front edges of the doors back everything is great. Three good tires with wheels and hubcaps, good trunk lid with spoiler, tail lights, bumper cover, trunk liner, compact spare etc. The stereo is gone already. Any interest in anything?
Old 04-15-2004, 09:17 PM
Knightmare69
Hater

Rear Window? Are the Defroster lines intact and working?
Old 04-15-2004, 09:48 PM
kb7709

Rear window is good and defroster lines appear to be intact. There is, however, tint on all the windows.
Old 04-16-2004, 07:03 AM
Knightmare69
Hater

What's the lowest you'll settle for the rear window and what would shipping to 06831? Tint is fine as my friend is gonna get the car tinted anyways so I'll have my tint guy strip the old tint. As long as the rear defroster is in working condition. Email at Phaze069@Aol.com if more convinient. TIA
Old 04-17-2004, 03:35 PM
SoCalAccord

Is the front right fender still in good condition? what color is it?
Thanks I need a red one ASAP!
Old 04-17-2004, 11:51 PM
zuczek

Is the black radio/vent bezel in the middle of the dasj intact? If so, is it in good condition?
Old 04-18-2004, 07:45 PM
autoponicz

Originally Posted by kb7709
I have recently come across the opportunity to pick up a wrecked 1996 2 dr Civic EX Coupe. I wanted to test the waters here to see what interest there might be in the parts. The car is black with a black/grey interior and has fairly severe front damage. I think the 109k mile VTEC engine is probably busted loose at the mounts and/or tranny, but should still have many good parts. The interior is intact and in good condition except for the front seats (slightly twisted from the impact, possibly could be fixed) and the dash (bowed and cracked from the engine being pushed into the fire wall). The only part of the dash that looks good is the instrument cluster. All interior panels, carpet, headliner, sunroof etc. are clean and in very good condition. The doors both have light damage along the front edges from contact with the fenders. From the front edges of the doors back everything is great. Three good tires with wheels and hubcaps, good trunk lid with spoiler, tail lights, bumper cover, trunk liner, compact spare etc. The stereo is gone already. Any interest in anything?

is the center console/armrest still in one piece?..if so.interested....
Old 04-19-2004, 12:01 AM
JackHCChen

hi i'm interest in the interior door panels, head liner, full power window module with switches, full power side view mirror with switches and module, full power door lock, and cluster. Could you pm me with the price or e-mail me??? my e-mail is snoopdog_number1@hotmail.com thanks a lot
Old 04-19-2004, 06:11 AM
xtreme
FS: 2k civic si $8k

have a pic of the trunk with spoiler? how much u want for it?

let me know

X
Old 04-19-2004, 10:38 PM
kb7709

OK....sorry, but I've been out of town and unable to reply to the emails. I'll try to cover most of them here. Right front fender is no good. Radio/vent bezel is no good and console is no good. As I said in the original post, I was "testing the waters". I think there is enough interest to go ahead with it, so I will probably take the guy up the deal and get the car this Thursday/Friday. I'll get back with prices on the interior parts (JackHCChen) and trunk (xtreme) as soon as I definitely have the car. The head liner, power window module/switches, side mirrors and switches, power door locks and cluster are all good as well as the trunk/spoiler. Hang tight and I'll get back with you at the end of the week.

Quick Reply: 1995 Civic EX Parts