Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

minnesota integra ls 1994 damaged

Old 01-20-2004, 04:01 PM
LicensetoChill

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default minnesota integra ls 1994 damaged

Two weeks ago the timing belt went while my parents were driving back from the cabin. I guess they didn't know you have to replace those before 144,000 miles. So they decided they just to donate the car and buy a new RSX instead of fixing it or swapping the engine. Its not donated yet however so theres still time to buy it.

The car is a red 5-speed manual with black cloth interior. The finish is generally excellent except for some slight rust starting to form on one of the wheel wells. Tires and transmission are fairly new but I think the car could use a little break work for best performance (I'm not really a car guy so I can't tell you what exactly needs to be done). If I had the money I would buy it off my parents and swap in a GSR (B18c) long block with 25k on it (other people in here said it could be done easily).

I don't have any pictures yet but I can get them for any serious inquiries. For $1650 we would be willing to hold the donation for a while. The buyer would of course have to be responsible for shipping

Interested? Email me at Licensetochill@hotmail.com.