Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

FS: Koni Yellows, Progress Springs

Old 01-16-2004, 06:31 AM
95GS-R
Um What?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Koni Yellows, Progress Springs

Hello All:

I'm in the process of reverting my 1995 Integra GS-R back to 100% stock. Turns out it's a lot more work than I had thought. As I pull of parts, I obviously don't have much use for them. Sooo... before they show up on e-bay, I thought I'd offer them up here.
--
Complete Set Koni Yellows, all necessary installation hardware required, including (not provided from manufacturer) brake line mount for front shocks. These items are used, but were professionally installed and removed and had a relatively easy life. They've been on my car for a little more than a year and a half and I would estimate have about 10-15,000 miles on them. I'm offering them for $275 + shipping, but let's talk.
--
Complete Set Progress Lowering Coils. These springs are great and were installed when I purchased the car along with Tokico Illuminas. That made for a GREAT setup. The springs give a 2-3/4" drop up front and 2-1/2" drop in the rear. These spring are in excellent shape despite the fact that they've been on the car for more than 100,000 miles. With these I will include camber adjusters designed to replace the stock pivot for the upper control arm, both front and rear. I'll be honest, the camber adjusters are not in the greatest shape and will require some new bushings. I'm offering these Progress springs for $100 + shipping.
--
I have plenty of photos, if there's anything special you'd like to see, just let me know. E-mail: volvosport@yahoo.com
Old 01-19-2004, 06:42 AM
95GS-R
Um What?

Old 01-22-2004, 11:13 AM
95GS-R
Um What?