Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

CRX suspension and greddy turbo kit parting out if need be, must go, lowered price!!

Old 01-03-2004, 01:18 AM
nosaccord2k

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CRX suspension and greddy turbo kit parting out if need be, must go, lowered price!!

I listed a turbo kit for sale a little while ago on here for d-series honda motors. I've decided to let you all know that if need be, i can part out the kit. Below is a list of the parts to be sold, if nobody buys/trades for the entire kit. Also, the entire kit's price has been dropped to $1175 obo. It has to go asap, i'm running out of garage space.
Turbo parts:
-greddy type s BOV (I also have a universal flange for the BOV if you need it, because the current flange is welded onto the intake piping of the kit).
-Vortech FMU (painted black to look subtle in the bay, and this is the fmu unit that you can swap discs in).
-polished intercooler/intake piping for 88-91 hatchback/crx (designed for straightest possible setup, the least bends, and thus the pipe runs exactly where the stock battery is. You can cut the upper IC pipe to run around the battery if you wish, but this was a full drag setup, and finishes off with a clean install).
-Spearco front mount polished intercooler w/custom polished and professionally welded end tanks (i'll measure the FMIC tomm. and get the exact measurements for anyone interested).
-Greddy d-series (ie:d16 civics) turbo manifold w/chrome heat sheild
-Greddy turbo (same turbo that is out of the d-series kits for the 92-95 civics) w/polished housing and original greddy internal wastegate (set at 5.5psi i believe from greddy). I also have the stainless oil line for the turbo, and the oil return hose/line
-Misc. boots/connectors for IC piping
-Autometer silver face boost gauge
-Manual boost controller (Made by road race engineering, RRE, one of the top diamond star tuners in the USA).
-Downpipe w/flange for the greddy turbo (downpipe is a race downpipe, it is not welded to a flange or made to line up to the exhaust piping, it was used to dump the exhaust up front, since the car the kit came out of is a full drag car project that never was completed).
-Stainless steel braided oil feed line for turbo

I can offer a battery relocator box and some 4 gauge wires along with some gold terminals to anyone who purchases the kit or the piping, in order to relocate the battery from the front to the back so that you can run the straight upper IC pipe. The install is very clean when done, and due to the reduced bends in the piping, the boost response is crisper and more instantaneous.

Lastly, i also have to get rid of stock 88-89 CRX SI suspension, shocks and springs. There is nothing wrong with either, and i am willing to part out the shocks and springs or sell them together. However you must take the set of springs, and or shocks, i won't sell just one or two of either.

Everything must go asap, so make offers.
email me directly at nosaccordh22@aol.com

Shipping is available on most parts, except shocks and springs, (ups is too expensive for them). I am willing to ship the complete turbo kit or parts of it if need be, but i'm going to honor local so cal interest first.

I will also trade. I am looking for JDM or mugen bb6 97-up prelude items, 18 inch rims with 4x114.3 lug pattern (for 96 accord), Multimedia items such as screens, pioneer head units etc... (i don't buy anything other than pioneer head units, so i won't be interested in anything else), Racing seats, Takata racing harnesses, Various Mugen items, Carbon fiber VIS hood for 94-97 accord, carbon fiber VIS trunk for 96-97 accord, and other tough JDM items.

Thanks for the read and the look!
Old 04-08-2004, 03:19 PM
brand0n

what would need to be done to get this kit to work for a h22a prelude?
Old 11-18-2004, 06:45 AM
Dark91zc

Default intercooler

how much for the intercooler? and bov. and where in so cal are you