Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

CF accord hood, OEM lude hood, Stereo stuff, and more FS!!! must go!

Old 12-29-2003, 07:18 PM
nosaccord2k

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CF accord hood, OEM lude hood, Stereo stuff, and more FS!!! must go!

I have a few items up for sale.
First up, is a 94-97 4cyl Accord carbon fiber hood from HAN Auto. Grade AA (highest grade hood, whatever they call it). OEM style w/nice latch. Fits perfect. It is used, with pins already drilled. The hood has no fading, cracking, warping, dents, scratches, etc... A perfect CF hood. I have pics if you really need them, but email me for them, don't ask me to post them here, i've had trouble logging onto my photo host site for some time.
asking $200 OBO for so cal residents, no shipping. Trades may be welcome, depending on the items.

Second, my gf is selling her 97-up prelude stock OEM hood. It is the stock pearl white from 1998 (not sure of the exact name). This hood is in excellent shape, no dents, scratches, etc... Underside is as good as top side. Kept in good condition. I think i can find a pic of it if you email me for it as well.
$125 takes it again, so cal only

I also have a stock alternator for accords/preludes. It came out of my accord with h22a in it. Perfect shape, nothing wrong. I upgraded to a higher amp alternator for my stereo system.
asking $50 plus shipping if need be.

I also have a custom built half wall enclousure (box) for a custom stereo installation for 94-97 accords. It is designed to replace your back seat. houses 3 12 inch subs, and has about 3.30 cubic feet of airspace CAD measured. Also, is comes with an amp rack, and amp rack cover to flush everything in. All in all it's a very nice custom enclousure, with nothing wrong. Email me for pics of it, i'll be sure to get some to you. No shipping. This enclousure will fit almost any honda with little or no modifications to the side panels. The side panels are separate from the actual enclousure, but do attach to it. Thus they can be shaped and formed to almost any vehicle with similar dimensions. It is cusotm tweeded in light tweed, but you can wrap it to match your car. Hundreds of dollars in work on this nice custom setup, i need to get rid of it i'm letting it go for only $100 in so cal. Email me for more info.

Other items up for possible sale:
Audiocontrol Epicenter 160, bass enhancer/line driver w/ built in DB meter and micraphone (good up to 150db). Perfect for tuning your setup. Retails new $250-300. Used one month. Nothing wrong. $100

94-97 accord 4 dr tan leather back seat, complete. no shipping so cal only. Must go asap $125 obo

Email me at nosaccordh22@aol.com
everything must go asap.