Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

For sale D16 1.6 Civic/Delsol Rebuilt Engine Turbo Ready

Old 12-12-2003, 04:19 PM
slafleur

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For sale D16 1.6 Civic/Delsol Rebuilt Engine Turbo Ready

This engine has a custom fitted crank with oversize Crower Rods fitted to it and a set of JE Forged pistons ( 8 to 1 compression ) with Total Seal Pistion Rings . The engine is NOT PAINTED!! Just very clean !! As you see it also has a block sleave as well . I also have a head ( SOHC V-Tec ) with 26,000 miles and all the flanges to make the motor turbo . All those parts will go with the engine . Shipping to just about anywhere will run $150 I will be going to NC next week and can take the engine with me if someone who buys it lives along the way or can meet me there to save on shipping . This engine was part of a bigger deal I was working out with an "EX-friend . Need-less-to-say that I was Fu__ed over and need to sell this engine to help me recover a big lost of money.

Email me at Xtremeboost@msn.com
Attached Thumbnails For sale D16 1.6 Civic/Delsol Rebuilt Engine Turbo Ready-pics.jpg  
Old 12-14-2003, 12:39 PM
DelSol94
i destroy cars :/

How much are you looking for? I have to get rid of some of my currrent stuff to make some money back, but I might be interested in a little while.
Old 12-14-2003, 02:02 PM
PHiZ
BOOST GOD

is the block truely sleeved or is it just a block guard?
-PHiZ
Old 12-14-2003, 06:26 PM
slafleur

Default Engine

Yes this a block guard, I looking to get about 1500 obo, let me know..I can also do a custom turbo setup if the buyer is interested.