Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

selling my 6th gen accord show car =(

Old 12-02-2003, 07:53 PM
OC_Accord

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default selling my 6th gen accord show car =(

Well, I never did do much posting on this board...and I regret it, because I didn't get to share my show car with anyone as long as I've been building it up.

I have two reasons for posting this thread...

1) To announce I'm selling my show car on ebay (if anyone is interested).

2) To share my car with everyone just before I get rid of it.

Its come to the point where the car has become too much money for me to continue modding. I know if I don't sell it i will contribute every penny I have to it, and I can't really afford to keep chipping in my every penny (at this point) to continue modifying this car. Just before I thought about selling it I had to cancel my next mod, I-forged 19" custom body colored wheels ($3200). I've realized that this hobby is too expensive for me, and I have to move on. Its going to be hard, but once I let it go I will be fine.

So, if you would all do me a favor, even if you're not interested in buying the car, just check out the car at the link below and leave me some feedback in this forum. I appreciate everyone's time, and if you do have any questions about the car, please feel free to e-mail me at dejallstarr@yahoo.com or call me at (240)-472-2697, just leave me a message if I dont pick up.

here's the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...446429522&rd=1
Old 12-06-2003, 05:39 PM
badgirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice car... to bad you have to sell