Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

4 Slightly Damaged 17 inch Arospeed wheels with Tires

Old 11-25-2003, 05:05 PM
Necroscope

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4 Slightly Damaged 17 inch Arospeed wheels with Tires

Alright, I've been debating what to do with these for a while and I've decided to get rid of my rims that have been sitting in my basement for a while.

They are 17 inch gunmetal gray Arospeed wheels with pretty worn Khumo Ecsta z rated tires. They have a universal hub so they should fit any year and model of Honda's and Acura's. Unfortunately, there are no lug nuts for it, so you have to buy some to mount them on your car. Lugs aren't very expensive though, and you can find them pretty much anywhere.

Pics are at:

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/464021

All of the rims have slight curb damage, nothing that can't be fixed though. One however, has a slight dent from a pothole and will need to be hammered back as this makes it unsafe to drive on, but it's not a huge dent or anything. Just a slight bend in one side of the chrome lip. You should be able to fix it with a coupla whacks with a body hammer.

The rims are pretty dirty in the pics, but I will polish and shine them up the best I can when I ship them.

The tires probably have around 4-5 thousand miles left, I've never raced them or anything.

They really are beautiful rims and I hate to part with them, but I had to sell my car and need cash now.

I paid $1200 for the set initially. I'm letting these beauties go for $350 plus shipping.

I live in Winchester, VA so if anyone in the DC/Metro area wants them, I'd be more than happy to drive them somewhere around the area and that would save alot on shipping.

Thanx everyone for your interest and trust me, you will not be dissapointed in these rims, they are choice, and should greatly compliment anyone's ride.

E-mail to:

juggler606@hotmail.com

for any questions or comments.
Old 11-26-2003, 04:03 PM
Necroscope

Nobody wants these phat rims? After fixing them up they are beautiful!
Old 11-26-2003, 05:52 PM
flappy188
O.G. SON!

Originally posted by Necroscope
Nobody wants these phat rims? After fixing them up they are beautiful!
Phat?
Old 11-26-2003, 07:17 PM
kicker1_solo

$400 shipped?
Old 11-27-2003, 04:50 PM
Necroscope

Is that Washington State or Washington DC? E-mail me if you want them at juggler606@hotmail.com

Shipping to WA state is like 120 bucks, just to let you know, so it'll be $420 to ship there. I gotta get at least $300 for them. If it's in DC, I'll drive them to you myself if you have the cash.

Let me know as soon as possible, I have to get these sold NOW!

Thanks for your interest.
Old 11-28-2003, 02:09 PM
Necroscope

Sorry to bump but I have to get these sold pronto. Stupid bills...

Peace.
Old 11-29-2003, 10:15 AM
95TEGGY

dude those things are hella messed up, you will be lucky if you get 300, if anyone is willing to pay u 300 bux dont argue and just take the offer. Id pay like 200 for those especially if imma have to change the tires.