Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

Need Civic/Accord Parts? I just may HAVE IT...CHEAP!!

Old 11-07-2003, 05:07 AM
b18turboteg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Civic/Accord Parts? I just may HAVE IT...CHEAP!!

I have access to alot of older model civics 88-91, 92-95.. the 96+ civics aren't as frequent..but i just may be able to find a part for you somewhere. All D-series.. engine and tranny's also..

I can also get alot of accord mostly older models..newer models are harder to find...
f22 engines, misc. parts, suspension anything really.

my prices are fairly cheap.
This is not a business, im pretty much trying to make a litttle extra money on the side right now.

I DO however have 1 policy:

I will not pull anything off of these cars until i recieve full payment. I have to see the money in my paypal account for me to go get that part for you. And remember, there is labor involved in wasting gas and going over there to rip off a part of a car for your benefit. So please keep that in mind.

Reply here with the parts you need.
I will let you know whether the part is there or not.
If i have it, i will be more than happy to do business, if not i'll probably find it for you.

so go ahead guys/gals.. let me know what you need.
I will reply back to you when i know for a fact i can definitely get the part. So it may take UP TO 24 hours for a reply.

later
Old 11-09-2003, 03:46 AM
JustOneMore

Hey bro...thanks in advance!

I'm looking for a Black leather steering wheel for 5th gen accord. (If possible, I'd like to get a 1st gen CL steering wheel). I don't need the airbag, just want to replace my wheel with a leather one if the price is right.

Thanks!
Old 11-09-2003, 07:11 AM
superhids

need parts from a 2001-2002 six-gen Accord if you can get interior pieces please hit me up sedakill@comcast.net
Old 11-09-2003, 09:21 AM
SumAccordGuy94
Older Honda Fanatic

Originally posted by JustOneMore
Hey bro...thanks in advance!

I'm looking for a Black leather steering wheel for 5th gen accord. (If possible, I'd like to get a 1st gen CL steering wheel). I don't need the airbag, just want to replace my wheel with a leather one if the price is right.

Thanks!
the 97 CL did not have a black steering wheel. 98 or 99 steering wheels will not fit your car. Anyways, the leather on the 97 steering wheel sucks, it dosent look at all like leather and it wears out very quickly. Your best bet is go to the www.ahmotor.com and order the OEM Honda leather wrap for your wheel... you do have to lace it up, but its not hard at all... all the holes are punched in the leather making it easy. It also adds a little extra thickness to the grip, which is really nice if you have large hands like me.
Old 11-09-2003, 01:19 PM
uclaccord

92 accord coupe...driver's side mirror...just the glass not the housing plz...and maybe EX lip...whas ur quote on that