Notices
Other Honda & Acura News Automotive news from around the globe.

February 2014 Spotlight - SEMA Week

Old 01-20-2014, 04:10 AM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default February 2014 Spotlight - SEMA Week

If you're an automotive enthusiast and you find yourself in a position to attend SEMA, we highly suggest you do it.It's been three days of stomping across carpeted floors, hall-to-hall, bumping shoulders with automotive businessmen and hardcore motorheads from around the world. That's right, SEMA week has come and gone, and while I'm no doubt winded, I feel good about what transpired during my stay in Vegas. The days consisted of meeting with vendors, hearing about and viewing a number of new products, and of course, putting faces to names that I've emailed back and forth with probably thousands of times. One of my favorite activities between meetings and pouring over some incredible cars is witnessing the casualties of the infamous SEMA party circuit trudging slowly across the show floor in an alcohol-induced daze that can only be compared to that of AMC's The Walking Dead. For car fans, it's the ultimate stop and one of those "must go" events that should no doubt appear somewhere on your automotive bucket list.
a
Photo Gallery: February 2014 Spotlight - Honda Tuning Magazine

More...