Notices
On Topic Serious discussion and debate. No nonsense will be tolerated.

McCain's Health record not so good

Old 09-15-2008, 12:58 PM
Chefboiali
scrotal surge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default McCain's Health record not so good

Palin has a bigger chance of being our President than I thought. 2-pack a day smoker for 25 years, and is filled with tons of malignant skin cancer.

Republicans......Does this alter your Republican vote? You're willing to vote a sick man into office with a novice back-up?
Old 09-15-2008, 02:28 PM
Draconius
BAZINGA!

If he gets elected he would be 80 at the end of a 1st term and would receive no pension.

He would also be the oldest president in history.

If you watch him carefully you can see him favor certain motions, sides, etc...
Old 09-15-2008, 02:32 PM
white_n_slow
it's my D in a B

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My stepdad told me the other day that according to whatever statistics the insurance companies use (there's a specific word, but I can't remember what it is), he has like a 80% chance of dying in the next 4 years.

President Palin would scare the fark out of me. :noes:
Old 09-15-2008, 02:42 PM
Joe

I definitely think McCain's age is a concern, IMO he is too old to become president.
Old 09-15-2008, 03:01 PM
Draconius
BAZINGA!

People when voting DO have to keep in mind that Palin might step forward as president and possibly another reason to choose a lady because the female vote would go..."There is a possibility of her taking over for him down the road."
Old 09-16-2008, 01:54 AM
Chefboiali
scrotal surge

Originally Posted by Draconius
If he gets elected he would be 80 at the end of a 1st term and would receive no pension.

He would also be the oldest president in history.

If you watch him carefully you can see him favor certain motions, sides, etc...
I've noticed facial gestures that seem almost rehearsed.
Palin looks like an under-study instead of a VP candidate. Too many one-liners and sarcasm. I know both sides do it, but I see more deflection on the Republican end.
Old 09-16-2008, 08:18 AM
Draconius
BAZINGA!

Originally Posted by Chefboiali
I've noticed facial gestures that seem almost rehearsed.
Palin looks like an under-study instead of a VP candidate. Too many one-liners and sarcasm. I know both sides do it, but I see more deflection on the Republican end.
Well he did have a stroke, so that caused half of his face to be paralyzed I think.

There was a study back when JFK was running for Pres. and he was the "prettier" nominee and that weighed heavy on the polls in his favor.
Old 09-16-2008, 08:28 AM
Anthony
ZOMG Pew Pew Laserbeams

Well he did have a stroke, so that caused half of his face to be paralyzed I think.

There was a study back when JFK was running for Pres. and he was the "prettier" nominee and that weighed heavy on the polls in his favor.
That was only because his competitor looked horrible on TV. It was the first time the US got to see live images of how a candidate handled himself on the big stage. I think it was Nixon who he was against and he looked horrible on television.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:08 AM
Chefboiali
scrotal surge

Yeah. But he made a speech the other day where at the end he made a comment and tried to give a coy gesture, and I thought it failed. I watched a special on him on CNN last weekend, and I like the guy. I just wish he wasn't so fragile.

Originally Posted by Anthony
That was only because his competitor looked horrible on TV. It was the first time the US got to see live images of how a candidate handled himself on the big stage. I think it was Nixon who he was against and he looked horrible on television.
It does seem like they're making it up putting an attractive woman there.

Off Topic in the On Topic o:

The Civil Rights movement got a lot of help with television. Images of high school kids in the South being pummeled with fire hoses, didn't sit very well in the eyes of the rest of the country.