Notices
On Topic Serious discussion and debate. No nonsense will be tolerated.

Good story

Old 05-02-2007, 04:32 PM
menappi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good story

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=185167
Old 05-02-2007, 07:34 PM
Duff Man

yeah... good story from a strong credible source. I think we should lift all bans on guns, round up our friends and families, light torches, and tar/feather any browned skin man at gun point.

You liberals are so dumb! When will you realize that guns are the answers! Ahhh...wait a sec, I know I saw a flaw in this story somewhere.... a stolen gun? Was it a legally purchased stolen gun? But aren't guns the answer? Aren't guns the reason why guns aren't used?...cause of fear that a gun would be drawn on the gun slinger?...or the gun operative that stole the gun that was legally purchased from a gun sales person? Cause the gun that was purchased from the gun sales person should have had full control over his guns, thus preventing a gun incident that caused the death of an individual that pulled a stolen gun on someone that shot them with a gun!!!

Mind boggling isn't it?!... maybe you should go to a shooting range and blow off a bit of steam!

But before you hop in your car, there's two gay illegal immigrants burning a flag on your front lawn... I think this is grounds for a good 'ol fashion showdown!.... careful tho...they might have a stolen gun!

...but wait a minute here. My flaw is flawed. The gun owner with the stolen gun should have had two guns. In fact! All gun owners should have two guns, thus preventing the scenario of falling victim to his/her own stolen gun! If the gun is stolen, there's another gun to prevent the gun stealer from drawing his her gun on this gun owner...Confused? It's simple! The gun stealer will now fear pulling this stolen gun on someone because the owner of the guns will have a gun to draw on them!

GUNS GUNS GUNS! BAM BAM PEW PEW!!! LAZERS!!!!.....Lets just blow it all up!

OT, but wtf is an 11 year doing home alone?

Last edited by Duff Man; 05-02-2007 at 07:44 PM.
Old 05-03-2007, 01:09 PM
menappi

RELAX BUDDY! IT was an interesting read.
Old 05-10-2007, 06:27 PM
Duff Man

Just waitin for a rebuttal .... :wiggle:
BTW, "you" means the gun totin NRA guy that can't wait to dig into this thread topic.

Man this place is dead

Last edited by Duff Man; 05-10-2007 at 06:30 PM.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:23 AM
DVPGSR
I need sleep...

Good for the girl...and if we had a strong imigration policy they would not even be in the country.

And Andy WTF are you smoking? That made no sense whatsoever.

And the NRA is very credible...even if you do not agree with them.
Old 05-15-2007, 06:00 PM
DDay

I found it amusing!

Old 05-15-2007, 07:25 PM
Duff Man

Originally Posted by DVPGSR
Good for the girl...and if we had a strong imigration policy they would not even be in the country.

And Andy WTF are you smoking? That made no sense whatsoever.

And the NRA is very credible...even if you do not agree with them.
sarcasm...and a little booze posting never hurt nobody. My key word was "guns"...and i placed in perfect context each time I used it in a sentence. Overboard? yeah...a bit. But you get the point.

Immigration is the key word in your argument. Imagine we assume that all of these foreigners are criminals... Imagine that we round them up and ship them out. Imagine if we shoot them down the second they cross our border. Imagine that we seek them out, seek out any employer, any landlord, any sanctuary or church that allegedly holds them "illegally" under the law.

the immigration process is so flawed, it's enough to make anyone sick...."who cares?" you might add.

Who cares if we yank all these "illegals" and send them back. Who cares if we take away a strong working force that is willing to make a couple of dollars from an employer for a sh*t job?

And this audacity of them to demand Health insurance and schooling for there children on our dollar! How dare they take our tax dollars and demand proper health care and proper public education!

Just an FYI, they pay taxes.... yes, with illegal documentation, but they do pay them.

Another FYI, with the low wage that they earn, the company that employs them is able to sell us our cheap products. Once you take them away, we are talking double, triple the wage increase for anyone that is even willing to work that job. Increased wages means increase in product cost. Do you want to pay $10 for a head of lettuce?

Another FYI, they buy things... lots of things... in fact, they are becoming the backbone of consumer spending that creates a massive profit for US companies.

They earn a wage, pay taxes, and spend... I honestly don't see a problem or threat here.

The farms... a major problem happened in California last year. We decided to sweep in and eliminate a massive number of illegal immigrants during an early warming season. So instead of having a group of people to harvest the crops, it all went to waste. This resulted in massive capitol loss, and major price hikes in grocery stores, orange juice sales, etc.

toss them out? I think not.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I support this administrations guest worker program.

....and just to add a cliche comment from the movie "bobby"...."we never crossed the border...the border crossed us"

Last edited by Duff Man; 05-15-2007 at 07:33 PM.
Old 08-07-2008, 08:36 AM
zoboy

If the only thing that is left to protect the citizens from the abuse of power are firearms this safe hold should not be removed that was the original idea... /rant