Notices
On Topic Serious discussion and debate. No nonsense will be tolerated.

Tonights Address - Immigration

Old 05-15-2006, 08:04 PM
Duff Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tonights Address - Immigration

One word, wow! As a registered Democrat, I am pleased and I commend the president. Not only did he disregard outlawing illigal immigrants that would force them to become criminals, not only did he give a "wink" to business's that hire these individuals (not knowing that they are illegal because they have papers legal or not h: ), but he stated an excellent plan for border patrol. Train more border patrol officers, create better fences with lazer and motion detection technology, and humanily handle the situation to remain friendly with our southern neighbors. And I know that many democrats will argue that sending our national gaurd will cause more problems and they need a break too. I agree, but, it's a sign up plan. I'm sure there are PLENTY of willing individuals that will sign up and happily gaurd our southern border untill we have trained enough permenant border patrol officers.

Now, me and democrats all across the country, are going to grab a bag of popcorn, sit back, and watch the republicans and the neo-cons duke it out...Props to Bush! Can't believe I'm saying this...maybe his poll rating will inch up a point or two