Notices
On Topic Serious discussion and debate. No nonsense will be tolerated.

Public Campaign - Finance Reform

Old 02-28-2006, 09:21 PM
Duff Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Public Campaign - Finance Reform

Your thoughts on Public funding for campaining (clean money, clean elections). Basically, this eliminates speacial interests groups from donating campaine money to support there special interests. This promotes opportunity for anyone that wants to run for congress and eliminates those that are funded with millions of dollars from those that want to corrupt the public with there speacial interests that injure our poor, injure our elderly or anyone else that struggles to get proper health care, injures our prosperous young that strive to become well educated individuals that want to better our country, that prospers republican lobbyists that want to better there companies such as the oil industry, the tobacco industry, the medicinal industustries, the insurance industries...gah...too many to list.

your thoughts...

It's an election year people!
Old 04-13-2006, 08:52 PM
Duff Man

ttt
Old 04-19-2006, 08:17 AM
ISP James
DAMIMRED

if candidate A raises mroe money than candidate B for his campaign, does it not show a larger level of support? redistribution of wealth is one (of the many) liberal policy that i think is bullshit. i wish for once, if you're losing something, instead of trying to make it harder for somebody else to win, focus that energy into making yourself better.

example A: high income earner has to pay for low income earner cuz they failed. :bs:

example B: candidate A could raise more money for himself by private funding than could candidate B but since candidate B sucks at politics and fund raising, instead they share from the same pool of money :bs:

solutiom: get your political ass out there, find some companies that have similar interests and ask them to help instead of cry because your opponent has a better group of supporters.
Old 04-19-2006, 04:42 PM
DVPGSR
I need sleep...

It takes away people's free speach rights and it allows any moron to run wasting my money.