Notices

Where did you buy your NSX?

Old 11-27-2002, 12:41 PM
Import-Tooner
skoooooie!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where did you buy your NSX?

I have been looking at getting a NSX for about 2 years. I have decided to buck up and sell my rsx and my civic coupe so that I can have a descent down payment. I have a friend that goes to the used car auctions for dealers and he said that I could pick up a 93 for around 26k. I just want to know if you guys (or girls) know where else I could get one that doesn't come with anal lube.:thumbup:

SKOOIE!!!
Old 12-26-2002, 09:14 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

theonly nsx I bought was on Gran Turismoh:
Old 12-28-2002, 05:37 AM
NSXTC
2009 Nissan GTR

Default Re: Where did you buy your NSX?

Originally posted by import-tooner
I have been looking at getting a NSX for about 2 years. I have decided to buck up and sell my rsx and my civic coupe so that I can have a descent down payment. I have a friend that goes to the used car auctions for dealers and he said that I could pick up a 93 for around 26k. I just want to know if you guys (or girls) know where else I could get one that doesn't come with anal lube.:thumbup:
It took me 4 years to find the right deal on mine. Honestly, anyone will tell you that eBay is the place to buy. There are always at least 10 for sale there. You can get a 91-93 for between 25,000 and 30,000 i decent condition. Good luck :thumbup:
Old 12-28-2002, 08:43 AM
nsxtasy

eBay is also the riskiest place to buy. Many of the cars there are not being represented accurately. Make sure you have a car thoroughly checked out in person before submitting your bid.

There are a lot of NSXs that have not been well cared for, and these are the cars that tend to get sold to dealers. Really well maintained NSXs tend to be sold by enthusiasts in their own community, like the NSXprime forums. And they sell very quickly.

You tend to get what you pay for. Any time you hear of an NSX selling for a bargain price, beware of super high mileage, automatic transmission, salvage titles, accident history, lack of scheduled maintenance, and other issues.

Check out the "Pricing" section of the NSX FAQ, in the "Buy, Sell, Ship, Store" heading.
Old 01-09-2003, 05:42 PM
JonD

If you are from the US, look for a Canadian car. Our low dollar gives you one hell of a deal.....
Old 01-11-2003, 03:10 PM
nsx

Autotrader usually has quite a few listed.

Lots of cars with problems go through auction and eBay... buyer beware.

Good luck.