Notices
News & Rumors Archives Useful threads, previous Cars of the Week, and more.

TCC TL Spy Pics

Old 07-10-2003, 04:29 PM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Heh heh....:doh: I see.

I'll go beat myself as penance for such a dumb question. :whip:

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!
Old 07-10-2003, 06:36 PM
kazi
Toyota Racing = Cheaters

Originally posted by asianautica
You're right, it won't be necessary in term of performance. But as it look like the tip will be perfectly fitted w/ the bumper. So if you either get a round tip or a bigger tip, it would have to be hanging lower than it should. Which would make it very ugly.
Well, now your discussing aftermarket, but it is very possible to just reapply the OEM tips if you need to change the exhaust and don't care for a big duel fart can exposed in the back.

But if you prefer round tips, Looking at where the center of those tips are, I don't think it'll 'hang' low or make it ugly. Look at the new BMW 6 series's cut out bumper and round exhaust tips. It'll probably look more like that if the tips were round.

Old 07-10-2003, 09:54 PM
velfarretokyo

I don't think Acura is in a rush for Type-S models to come out. Although the Type-S model for the RSX was available immediately, the TL/CL Type-S came mid lifecycle. I'm willing to bet they will do the same for the TSX and upcoming TL and will implement the IMA systems in them.