Notices
News & Rumors Archives Useful threads, previous Cars of the Week, and more.

'03 Accord Brochures Are out - What kinda Accord would you get?

Old 09-12-2002, 04:16 PM
fastball
A little chin music

Location: Cleveland, Ohio - Rock 'n Roll capitol of the World
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '03 Accord Brochures Are OUT!!

Just picked up my Coupe brochure...... Like a nice bedtime story, dreaming about my 6-speed in Satin Silver Metallic/Black Perforated Leather. No Nav, but fog lights, rear spoiler, and auto dimming rear view mirror. I drove an EX V6 sedan tonight, and I LOVE the progressive instrument cluster. Very sharp and EXTREMELY bright, but not distractive. Let's use this thread to talk about your test drives, equipment choices, and color choices for the coupe (or sedan).
Old 09-12-2002, 05:22 PM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Test drive tommorrow.

My pick so far:

2003 Accord Coupe EX-V6 6 speed w/Navigation (I do alot of country driving with one of those huge 100 page state atlases (atli?) and I have a hard time finding suitable navigators...my girlfriends lack the skill and my dad lacks the patience.)
Options: Spoiler, auto dim rearview mirror, quality floor mats (keep the old ones and put em on when i sell it)
Color: San Marino Red/Black leather...God how I love SM Red.
Total works up to about 27 grand even in my estimation.

FB, did they say anything about an underbody kit or show pics of the Honda optional wheels?
Old 09-12-2002, 05:50 PM
fastball
A little chin music

There is an "aero kit" available, and there are chrome plated 17 inchers available as well. But I do not know pricing. The chrome wheels are pictured in the book and they are just chromed versions of the standard 17 inchers.
Old 09-12-2002, 06:51 PM
yianni64

Originally posted by 02RSXTYPES
Test drive tommorrow.

My pick so far:

2003 Accord Coupe EX-V6 6 speed w/Navigation (I do alot of country driving with one of those huge 100 page state atlases (atli?) and I have a hard time finding suitable navigators...my girlfriends lack the skill and my dad lacks the patience.)
Options: Spoiler, auto dim rearview mirror, quality floor mats (keep the old ones and put em on when i sell it)

FB, did they say anything about an underbody kit or show pics of the Honda optional wheels?
True that. San Marino red is amazing, it only comes second to Ferrari's red.

Anyways, the V6 6-Speed Coupe of course. In either san marino red or in black, with factory kit.
Old 09-12-2002, 10:53 PM
dctwo

:dunno:

if i were to buy another FWD honda h:, i would definitely wait for the euro accord (aka acura TSX).

i just not feeling the american accord.

h:
Old 09-13-2002, 07:46 AM
RavenLude

If I were to keep the Lude the 03 Accord I'd choose would be the Graphite Pearl or Eternal Blue EX V6 Sedan. If I was to not have the Lude I would go with the EX V6 6 speed Coupe in Satin Silver with fog lights, spoiler, and if available body kit.
Old 09-13-2002, 10:57 AM
fastball
A little chin music

Originally posted by dctwo
:dunno:

if i were to buy another FWD honda h:, i would definitely wait for the euro accord (aka acura TSX).

i just not feeling the american accord.

h:
The six speed, curtain airbags, and lots of goodies for a VERY reasonable price does it for me. What other car for 26,000.00 can you get with ALL the features, performance, and solid build quality? It is a fantastic deal, when you start to look closely at what the vehicle has to offer.
Old 09-13-2002, 11:25 AM
yianni64

Originally posted by fastball

The six speed, curtain airbags, and lots of goodies for a VERY reasonable price does it for me. What other car for 26,000.00 can you get with ALL the features, performance, and solid build quality? It is a fantastic deal, when you start to look closely at what the vehicle has to offer.
Good point.

Know what people are going to ***** about? It's still FWD....... oh well, that Honda for you, and if you dont like it, buy something else and stfu. 90% of people cant even tellt he difference between FWD and RWD, yet they are still haters.
Old 09-15-2002, 12:52 PM
fastball
A little chin music

Originally posted by 02RSXTYPES
Test drive tommorrow.

My pick so far:

Did you take a test drive yet? I'd like to see what people think about the instrument illumination...... I think its the best, and according to the Coupe brochure, on the six speed model, the single mph increment markers will be orange instead of white .
Old 09-15-2002, 04:14 PM
LuckyDog
AccordPower24

If you travel a lot, I personally think the Honda/Acura navigation system is a godsend. I bought the MDX when I lived in Virginia Beach, and I was new to the area so it helped out a lot. I drive a lot (in construction) so it was very helpful. Also, for trips it's great. If there was traffic I could find an alternate route. If I wanted to find a certain gas station (I think it's best to only use one brand of gas... correct?) it was great. I've since moved back to where I grew up so I know where everything is, but for trips and stuff it's great. Taking the kids to museums in Pittsburgh, going to my brothers' soccer games/cross country meets in the middle of nowhere, going on vacation, and the occasional lite off-roading. The thing does have it's faults, it can't get you everywhere and turning a knob for cold air is easier than accessing the climate controls.

Sorry for the pointless bantering, I guess I got slightly off the Accord Brochures topic.

Quick Reply: '03 Accord Brochures Are out - What kinda Accord would you get?