Notices
News & Rumors Archives Useful threads, previous Cars of the Week, and more.
View Poll Results: What do you think of the 7th gen Accord so far?
It's absolutely beautiful and kicks ass with 240HP
63.64%
Honda needs more luxury to compete with the Camry
0%
Honda needs more sport to compete with the Altima
6.82%
It is an excellent blend of sport/luxury but is ugly
29.55%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

2003 Accord Pictures

Old 07-30-2002, 06:45 PM
Kaiz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by 02RSXTYPES

Well, thank you Mister DOT.
You're welcome.
Old 07-30-2002, 07:32 PM

Originally posted by yianni64
Let's compare Altima

To Camry

To Passat

And then the Accord

Well, at least the Passat gives the Accord some competition.
you are an idiot. if your going to compare interiors, you should prolly be fair in that all the interiors are leather, with wood trim. You obviously dont want the accord to look bad, so you compare it with less luxurious compared models. I dont have the time to keep this going, nor would i like to.... if you have to continue to compete, there must be a reason to have to continue. Afraid of the truth.

Sean
Old 07-30-2002, 07:46 PM
KV_
Shift_for yourself

o.k here u go Altima w/ leather & wood, even though I have an Alt the Passat and Accord interiors still look top notch.

Old 07-30-2002, 08:17 PM
yianni64

Originally posted by 94UhkorGuy

you are an idiot. if your going to compare interiors, you should prolly be fair in that all the interiors are leather, with wood trim. You obviously dont want the accord to look bad, so you compare it with less luxurious compared models. I dont have the time to keep this going, nor would i like to.... if you have to continue to compete, there must be a reason to have to continue. Afraid of the truth.

Sean
First of all, its not my fault that Honda puts wood trim in their cars with lighter color trim..... nor is it my fault those are the pics I found.

Also, when I compare interiors, I meant comparing the layout, controls and quality of the plastics and such, the leather seats dont even matter. Theres no comparing the Accord to the Altima, its just that much better IMO.

heres one without wood or leather buddy, still looks 12890841237489 times better

Old 07-30-2002, 08:19 PM
Troopa-R

The Altima just looks better in lower level trim. The fake wood trim is used so... badly. And I think the Camry comarpison was fair. The picture showed the interior of the Camry SE, which imo is the best lookin Camry interior, with the white face gauges, etc...

Wood and Leather don't make an interior. The overall design does. And the new Accord's interior just outdoes it's Japanese competition. (but we expected as much from Honda. No one designs interiors better. Now materials, they can work on that.)
Old 07-30-2002, 08:21 PM
yianni64

Originally posted by Eternal RSXness
The Altima just looks better in lower level trim. The fake wood trim is used so... badly. And I think the Camry comarpison was fair. The picture showed the interior of the Camry SE, which imo is the best lookin Camry interior, with the white face gauges, etc...

Wood and Leather don't make an interior. The overall design does. And the new Accord's interior just outdoes it's Japanese competition. (but we expected as much from Honda. No one designs interiors better. Now materials, they can work on that.)
You can tell from those pics that the plastic is much more supple and well textured. Also, a main Honda guy said that in the 6th gen they got the fit and finish down, so in the 7th gen they focused on materials.
Old 07-30-2002, 08:25 PM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by KV_
o.k here u go Altima w/ leather & wood, even though I have an Alt the Passat and Accord interiors still look top notch.
Well come on KV, you have to admit the Alty's interior is pretty bad. That flimsy door ahead of the gear****, the cheap materials, and the towering dash that loves to reflect all need to go.
Old 07-30-2002, 08:32 PM
kazi
Toyota Racing = Cheaters

Originally posted by yianni64
To Camry

See some similarities between the layout of the Camry to a Buick? More specifically, the doorhandles, stereo and HVAC layout. The Buick Regal has a floorshifter to make it look more similar.
Old 07-30-2002, 08:40 PM
yianni64

Originally posted by kazi

See some similarities between the layout of the Camry to a Buick? More specifically, the doorhandles, stereo and HVAC layout. The Buick Regal has a floorshifter to make it look more similar.
Heh, you got a point there. hasnt toyota been called the japanese buick?

Anyways, I think that if it wasnt for the H emblem on the sterring wheel the interior of the new Accord could easily make it into a, Lexus lets say? I think so.
Old 07-30-2002, 11:59 PM
vasu

could someone photoshop the coupe with a spoiler on it? not a huge thing, but something like the OEM spoiler seen on the 6th gen.

I love my 6th gen accord, and the way it looks with a spoiler on it, but i didn't like it that much when I first saw it and it had no spoiler on it.

anyone up to it?

-vasu

Quick Reply: 2003 Accord Pictures