Notices
Minivan, SUV, & Truck RDX, Ridgeline, Element, Pilot, MDX, CRV, Passport, Odyssey, and SLX.

2001 CRV easy mods for more power

Old 11-05-2006, 03:31 PM
ryan l

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by totalimmortal
^^Banned.
Someone with half a brain is on our site...Quick lets ban him before we learn something...
Old 11-05-2006, 03:52 PM
Snoopy
been there done that

jeez you guys need to relax. enough with this e-dick measuring shit.

if all you want is a little extra oomph to make it a little more fun to drive without breaking the bank, spray the bitch. use it when you need it, otherwise the engine runs stock.
Old 11-05-2006, 04:22 PM
Fuse

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ryan l
That is because the 383 isn't all that great by itself. A SBC 400 is the way to go.

You get beat cause you don't know how to drive. You worked in a machine shop as one of the clean up chimps. You can't spell all that well and you can't form a sentence. I bet you were in the retard class at school. No wonder the CRX guys beat you. Shit, if I was your momma I'd beat your stupid ass too. Speaking of which, the El Camino is to Chevy like your momma is to normal weight women. Balistically heavy. If that is the best example you can come up with, you are just proving my case that you are a loser even more. And you should talk berginr, you want to dog on someone for talking about V8s, and you OWN one yourself. Man you made yourself out to be even dumber than I could ever.

Maybe I shouldn't be on this Honda site. You are a bunch of punk assed kids that think they know it all, but can't give one decent piece of advice. Why do you fools make this site out to be a bulletin board? Why don't you just call it what it is? A mis-informed circle jerk.
ya i do own one but i dont brag about it(i want to sell it).you win you car is the fastes car on the planet i will quit working for honda and work for chevy lol.you are getting so pissed lol i am just a retard chimp that cant spell or read lol.
Old 11-05-2006, 04:23 PM
Fuse

o god pleas keep replying this is fun. i am just some kid getting under your skin you keep returning just to bash me.we are only up to 9 post come not so long of a story i dont like reading all that shit.ok lets do moma jokes

your moma is so fat you cant tell where her chins end and her tits begin

your momas pussy is so grose thy make you eat it on fear factor

ok your turn.

i will be back tomarow see you there.

Last edited by Fuse; 11-05-2006 at 04:32 PM.
Old 11-05-2006, 04:59 PM
Snoopy
been there done that

Originally Posted by berginr
o god pleas keep replying this is fun. i am just some kid getting under your skin you keep returning just to bash me.we are only up to 9 post come not so long of a story i dont like reading all that shit.ok lets do moma jokes

your moma is so fat you cant tell where her chins end and her tits begin

your momas pussy is so grose thy make you eat it on fear factor

ok your turn.

i will be back tomarow see you there.
10 million sperm and you're the winner. wow.
Old 11-06-2006, 06:12 AM
totalimmortal
MalleusMaleficarum

Originally Posted by ryan l
Someone with half a brain is on our site...Quick lets ban him before we learn something...
Your on a Honda site, you don't like Hondas. What else needs to be said?
Old 11-06-2006, 10:44 AM
Tellurium132
I fail at life.

Ryan...

A 2001 CRV does not have a K24, it has a B20Z. Most B18B series parts if I recall should fit the B20Z. Going that route there are cams out there for it example from Crower, and upgraded intake manifolds and throttlebodies from Skunk 2 or Blox or Eldelbrock etc. You could drop in a K&N replacement airfilter or something like that- it'd definitely help it breathe a little. Of course there is also going the exhaust route but that gains barely anything. Other than that unless you start tearing into it theres not much to be had from these engines. The cylinder head needs to be opened up with a port/polish, bigger valves, and higher compression pistons. Or even a CR-VTEC swap.

Snoopy's idea with nitrous might be your best option.

Last edited by Tellurium132; 11-06-2006 at 10:47 AM.
Old 11-06-2006, 03:46 PM
Snoopy
been there done that

you're still limited by the auto trans. honda auto's suck when you try to throw a lot of power at them.
Old 11-06-2006, 06:47 PM
Fuse

Originally Posted by Tellurium132
Ryan...

A 2001 CRV does not have a K24, it has a B20Z. Most B18B series parts if I recall should fit the B20Z. Going that route there are cams out there for it example from Crower, and upgraded intake manifolds and throttlebodies from Skunk 2 or Blox or Eldelbrock etc. You could drop in a K&N replacement airfilter or something like that- it'd definitely help it breathe a little. Of course there is also going the exhaust route but that gains barely anything. Other than that unless you start tearing into it theres not much to be had from these engines. The cylinder head needs to be opened up with a port/polish, bigger valves, and higher compression pistons. Or even a CR-VTEC swap.

Snoopy's idea with nitrous might be your best option.
i know i was messing around lol
Old 11-06-2006, 06:53 PM
Buyimports2

You guys are fucking retarded. He is right. His camaro will roast most of the cars in this website. I garantee it costs him less money to go fast in a straight line than any of us.