Notices
Minivan, SUV, & Truck RDX, Ridgeline, Element, Pilot, MDX, CRV, Passport, Odyssey, and SLX.

Help Please...

Old 04-15-2005, 11:36 AM
James99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help Please...

Hi,

Just brought a "S" Reg CR-V, it is in very good condition but i want to tidy some bits up a tad and need some help .

Under the bonnet there are sings of age, slight rust on fastenings and dirt burnt onto engin parts.

Where is the best place to get the nuts, bults, screws and fastenings that i want without spending a fortune at the local dealers.

The dealer has just steam cleaned everything under the bonnet but what are the best paints and or coats to protect the engin and other exposed to the elements?

Last bit, call me old if you like but i am thinking of geting the paint shield for the front of the bonnet so i do not get stone chips. Where can i get these from?

Thanks
Old 04-15-2005, 10:33 PM
sherwood
I missed Sean

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

use google... and are you talking about a bra for the front of the CRV? it's a kind of stupid idea, like slip covers for a couch.. lets buy the car and cover it up so we wont get stone chips underneath where we are never going to see becasue of the cover anyway....

nuts and bolts can be found at any hardware store :chuckles:
Old 04-16-2005, 05:00 AM
James99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"bra" could bt this!

It is for the front top of the bonnet above the grill. The reason i want it is so that i dont have to repair stone chips in easy to see places.