Notices
Minivan, SUV, & Truck RDX, Ridgeline, Element, Pilot, MDX, CRV, Passport, Odyssey, and SLX.

Lowering an '04 CRV for safety

Old 03-24-2005, 03:20 PM
LowerMy04CRV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What's the best way to lower an '04 CRV?

I have a FWD '04 CR-V. If Honda still made a regular, Civic height, wagon I would have bought it. Since they didn't I decided to get the CR-V. I would like to lower it to make it less likely to roll-over in an evasive maneuver. I saw that Eibach makes lowing springs for the Element, however, not the CR-V. I want a high quality lowing kit as I don't want to trade one problem for another. It is not a major problem as I'm very happy with the CR-V over all, however, if I can do it then I will. - Thanks
Old 03-25-2005, 02:53 PM
01usjdmr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would get a hold of eibach and get their opinion. I am sure they could help you, then make sure you get a hold of a reputable alignment shop. Make sure you get a print out of your alignment when done.
Old 03-30-2005, 05:06 PM
sherwood
I missed Sean

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

:hi: you arent nhatters, are you? hehe

anyway.. i think that you'll be fine with the current height just know that you cannot take evasive maneuvers like that... when you are in an suv you have to watch for things more closely.... why wer you so hell bent on getting a honda wagon... and they have the odyssey for that reason... IMHO you should have checked out subaru if that is what you were looking for outbacks + the forrester = teh win