Notices
Meets & Events Maximize efficiency in organizing local, regional, and national events.

NW: END OF THE SUMMER BBQ/MEET: Sunday, Sept. 7, 2003

Old 07-16-2003, 11:06 AM
erics99si

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NW: END OF THE SUMMER BBQ/MEET: Sunday, Sept. 7, 2003

This is for you Northwestern Washington/Oregon folks...

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2003

MARK YOUR CALENDARS NOW, THIS EVENT YOU WONT WANT TO MISS!

I know this event isn't planned until yet another full month or so, though I thought I'd post up as much information as possible now to get all your brains going. We haven't as of yet had a summer meet or bbq to my knowledge so this event will be something that everyone should enjoy. Mark your calendars now, Schedule time off from work now, this event is set in stone.

Here is a little more information just to help fill you in and bring you more up to date on this event. A flyer advertisement is in the works as we speak and will hopefully be released as of this weekend. Below I have listed all the details set as of today, again, more detailed information will be available as well as a visual map for those that aren't familar with the area once the flyer is posted... As for this very second:

* SirromMotorsports.com Presents Their 2nd Annual End Of The Summer BBQ Sunday, September 7, 2003.

* Event will be held from 10:00AM to 6:00PM (Assuming that you will participate in the hwy 112 drive as well as the bbq. For those of you that are interested in ONLY the bbq and won't be participating in the 112 drive will meet directly at the Salt Creek Recreation Center between 1:00-2:00PM. The BBQ will start at or closely between 2:00-3:00PM as possible)

* Event Located will be held at the Salt Creek Recreation Center (10 minutes West of Port Angeles)

* HWY 112 Participants will meet in the Antique Mall Parking Lot (old K-Mart for the locals) between 10-10:30AM located on your right hand side across from the local Wal Mart as you enter Port Angeles. (Again, a detailed map will be available at a later time.)

* BBQ ONLY people will meet directly at Salt Creek Rec Center at 1-2:00PM

* This Event Is Open to ALL Enthusiast, Space is Limited!!!

* Lot's of Food following an optional 100mile coastal drive

* Cost: $12 ea (or) $10 ea if Registered Forum Member (So register today if you haven't and save $2.00 on your meal ticket!)

* Event Registration will start the first Monday of August, Monday August 4th and will end the last day of August, Sunday August 31st.

* You must register your meal ticket online if you plan to enjoy the BBQ feast from 2:00PM to 6:00PM. Online payment details will be posted at a later time.

More Information can be found HERE as we get closer to September. Hope to see all of you there!!!
Old 08-07-2003, 04:47 AM
erics99si

Register NOW! Registration is open to all...

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW

If you have any questions, post them here so I can answer them and they might help others with the same questions...

Thank you, we'll see you there!
Old 08-27-2003, 09:54 AM
erics99si

Overall BBQ menu for this event will be as followed... Remember to REGISTER ONLINE if you plan to eat, we WILL NOT have extra's for those that think they can pay the day of the event... We're buying only enough to serve those that have registered. After Sept. 5th (at midnight) and still not registered, you don't eat. No Exceptions.

Hamburgers / Cheeseburgers
Hotdogs
Boxes Fried Chicken
Potato Salad
Pasta Salad
Veggitable Salad
Fruit Salad
Veggitable Platter
Fruit Platter
Lots of Cookies
Various Chips
Bottles of water
Can's of pop: (Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, and Sprite)