Notices
Meets & Events Maximize efficiency in organizing local, regional, and national events.

Accord meet July 12 update/Roll call

Old 07-26-2003, 08:10 PM
TypeSDragoon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

:rofl:

read this a few times, because i said it

"now, just suck it up and agree that both sides have a certain point to them...

let it go..... "

:rofl: dumbass

:rofl: keep trying to prove how much of a dumbass i am , because it only makes you look more and more stupid with every one of your replies

fu.ckin moron! bwahahaha
Old 07-26-2003, 08:14 PM
TypeSDragoon

oh wait, i'm going to reply again because this is fu.cking great

you JUST said above "Wow, no mistake about who's trying to resolve the problem and who's acting like a little beotch. " to comment on MY reply:

"Originally posted by TypeSDragoon
yeah yeah, that's great. i understand your point of view. now go back and understand ours because that's how it happened

first off, you guys were the ones commenting on what happened, so i posted a comment on what happened from our side. see how that all works out?

now, just suck it up and agree that both sides have a certain point to them...

let it go..... "

WHAT? who's being the little bitch? YOU ARE ! you continued it after my reply!! hahahahaha do you see it? do you see how you are being the little bitch after what I SAID FIRST?!

hahahahahahaha OMFG

it appears that I WAS the one that understood both sides!!!!!! ahhaahah SEE!

Originally posted by TypeSDragoon
yeah yeah, that's great. i understand your point of view. now go back and understand ours because that's how it happened

first off, you guys were the ones commenting on what happened, so i posted a comment on what happened from our side. see how that all works out?

let it go.....
Old 07-26-2003, 08:17 PM
TypeSDragoon

Originally posted by VRGNCD5
:nono: you still don't get it. We, as in our guys on HA.net(not including you), figured out that we needed to plan better for next time BEFORE you posted, so YOU agreed with US!! Anything else I can clarify for your sorry ass? Just do what's best and shut the **** up.

:nono:

Originally posted by accordhybrid
Carlos please drop this it is over and done with everything as Jeff said better planning next time will prevent this problem from happening.

Look forward to seeing everyone again.

Accordhybrid

YOU said this above, quoting me too
What's done is done, hopefully both groups can learn from this and make the next one that much better.

damn, I thought the pics were pretty damn good:dunno:
obviously you agreed with me

Exactly, I didn't see the need for any unecessary tension/bitterness either, but at this point it's water under the bridge. I'm sure those guys understand that thier reaction was a bit much, and I hope our guys realize that you can't just assume anything and won't just walk up to someone else's function w/o knowing what's up first. Both of our groups could have done things a little differently to prevent the confusion, let's just chalk it up as a learning experience. A_D, we may be having a mini meet here in Sac soon, let me know if you'd be interested.
holy shit! you said this AFTER my initial post!!

go back and read what I said, and what was posted

after you made that post above, i replied with:

there is no point in keeping the argument going

plain and simple:

i told you what happened

you guys told me what happened

it fu.cking happend!

better planning next tme for future meets so THIS problem does NOT happen

THEN, lil_1_2002 had a fu.cking cow

so, go back, read what was said, you'll realize that NOTHING was "settled" before i posted
it was "agreed" upon AFTER my post

WOW! AMAZING ISN'T IT!! AFTER MY POST!

YOU agreed on what i said! (see above)

lil_1_2002 just wanted to talk more shit on something that was already settled

then, you turned into a little fag and wanted to start more shit back up after it was already over

nothing was ended before my post
it was agreed upon after my post
you agreed on my post about doing better in the future
others agreed with me
it was setttled
lil_1_2002 started more shit
you jumped on
it's still going because you are too fu.cking stupid to understand what i just said
Old 07-26-2003, 08:18 PM
TypeSDragoon

:nono: you still don't get it. We, as in our guys on HA.net(not including you), figured out that we needed to plan better for next time BEFORE you posted, so YOU agreed with US!! Anything else I can clarify for your sorry ass? Just do what's best and shut the **** up.

Carlos please drop this it is over and done with everything as Jeff said better planning next time will prevent this problem from happening.

Accordhybrid

What's done is done, hopefully both groups can learn from this and make the next one that much better.

Exactly, I didn't see the need for any unecessary tension/bitterness either, but at this point it's water under the bridge. I'm sure those guys understand that thier reaction was a bit much, and I hope our guys realize that you can't just assume anything and won't just walk up to someone else's function w/o knowing what's up first. Both of our groups could have done things a little differently to prevent the confusion, let's just chalk it up as a learning experience. A_D, we may be having a mini meet here in Sac soon, let me know if you'd be interested.

plain and simple:

i told you what happened

it fu.cking happend!

so, go back, read what was said, you'll realize that NOTHING was "settled" before i posted

then, you turned into a little fag and wanted to start more shit back up after it was already over

others agreed with me
it was setttled
you jumped on
it's still going because you are too fu.cking stupid to understand what i just said

---------------

you JUST said above "Wow, no mistake about who's trying to resolve the problem and who's acting like a little beotch. " to comment on MY reply:

let it go..... "

WHAT? who's being the little bitch? YOU ARE ! you continued it after my reply!! hahahahaha do you see it? do you see how you are being the little bitch after what I SAID FIRST?!

hahahahahahaha OMFG

let it go.....
Old 07-26-2003, 08:19 PM
TypeSDragoon

Accordhybrid

plain and simple:

i told you what happened

it fu.cking happend!

others agreed with me
it was setttled
you jumped on

---------------

let it go..... "

hahahahahahaha OMFG

let it go.....

Accordhybrid

plain and simple:

i told you what happened

it fu.cking happend!

others agreed with me
it was setttled
you jumped on

---------------

let it go..... "

hahahahahahaha OMFG

let it go.....

Accordhybrid

plain and simple:

i told you what happened

it fu.cking happend!

others agreed with me
it was setttled
you jumped on

---------------

let it go..... "

hahahahahahaha OMFG

let it go.....
Old 07-26-2003, 08:21 PM
TypeSDragoon

:rofl:

so amusing! thanks! :rofl:
Old 07-26-2003, 09:47 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Well, uh, if we already figured out that we needed to plan better, even tossing around an idea as to how we could prevent confusion next time BEFORE YOU POSTED, how is it that I need to let it go? Your post was only beating a dead horse, you not only should let it go, you shouldn't have even grabbed ahold of it in the first place. We dealt with it, it was water under the bridge, all you did was stip up some more shit. You're boring me dude, really.

Edit: For somebody who doesn't care, you sure have posted alot since making that statement:ghey: GET A LIFE FAGMO:madfawk:
Old 07-26-2003, 09:58 PM
TypeSDragoon

Accordhybrid

plain and simple:

i told you what happened

it fu.cking happend!

others agreed with me
it was setttled
you jumped on

---------------

let it go..... "

hahahahahahaha OMFG

let it go.....

Accordhybrid

plain and simple:

i told you what happened

it fu.cking happend!

others agreed with me
it was setttled
you jumped on

---------------

let it go..... "

hahahahahahaha OMFG

let it go.....

Accordhybrid

plain and simple:

i told you what happened

it fu.cking happend!

others agreed with me
it was setttled
you jumped on

---------------

let it go..... "

hahahahahahaha OMFG

let it go.....
Old 07-26-2003, 10:00 PM
TypeSDragoon

Accordhybrid

plain and simple:

i told you what happened

it fu.cking happend!

others agreed with me
it was setttled
you jumped on

---------------

let it go..... "

hahahahahahaha OMFG

let it go.....

Accordhybrid

plain and simple:

i told you what happened

it fu.cking happend!

others agreed with me
it was setttled
you jumped on

---------------

let it go..... "

hahahahahahaha OMFG

let it go.....

Accordhybrid

plain and simple:

i told you what happened

it fu.cking happend!

others agreed with me
it was setttled
you jumped on

---------------

let it go..... "

hahahahahahaha OMFG

let it go.....
Old 07-26-2003, 10:01 PM
TypeSDragoon

Accordhybrid

plain and simple:

i told you what happened

it fu.cking happend!

others agreed with me
it was setttled
you jumped on

---------------

let it go..... "

hahahahahahaha OMFG

let it go.....

Accordhybrid

plain and simple:

i told you what happened

it fu.cking happend!

others agreed with me
it was setttled
you jumped on

---------------

let it go..... "

hahahahahahaha OMFG

let it go.....

Accordhybrid

plain and simple:

i told you what happened

it fu.cking happend!

others agreed with me
it was setttled
you jumped on

---------------

let it go..... "

hahahahahahaha OMFG

let it go.....
.v...