Notices
Meets & Events Maximize efficiency in organizing local, regional, and national events.

Import mania 2k10 Car Show

Old 04-10-2010, 01:15 PM
96gsrdc2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default (CANCELED) Import mania 2k10 (CANCELED)

Well we here at TiCarShows.Com have to make a tough decision.

As sad as this is for me because this was my brain child, my creation and it was going into its third year it has came to this point.

As of May 1st 2010 Import Mania 2k10 has been Officially Canceled.

Due to the extremely low registration numbers for this event we have lost our funding and can not continue with the car show. We understand in this time of recession and economical downfall there are a lot of hardships going on in the world. And because of this we fully understand what has taken place here.

It pains me to have to make this decision but it has to be made. At this time I would like to thank everyone who was interested in attending this event weather it was as an entrant or a spectator.

We hope to be able to bring this back in the coming years but for now we have suffered the same fate as three of our other bay area promoters have and we as well have had to cancel.

For all of you who did register please watch you PayPal account closely over the next 7 days. We will be issuing a full refund once this is issued we will file our copy of the PayPal refund receipt that PayPal issues us for verification of refund and to offer you a special discount rate to one of our upcoming events.

Now this does not mean TiCarShows.Com is going anywhere we will continue to provide coverage of bay area car shows and events so please check back often www.ticarshows.com

Once again thank you for all your interest and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Sincerely
TiCarShows.Com

Last edited by 96gsrdc2; 04-30-2010 at 08:42 PM.