Notices
Meets & Events Maximize efficiency in organizing local, regional, and national events.

HAN East-Coast meet in Richmond, VA 06/07/08

Old 05-18-2008, 06:14 PM
HatchVX
Driving a Turbo 2L Terror

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im going to try and make it to G-force karts. I have a membership there, its alot better than the northern brotheren All sports GP.
Old 05-19-2008, 01:21 PM
Running925
Your Powder Coater

Originally Posted by HatchVX
Im going to try and make it to G-force karts. I have a membership there, its alot better than the northern brotheren All sports GP.

cool cool, you'll have to meet up with us at some point!
Old 06-04-2008, 04:24 PM
Jafro
I'm made of meat!

G-Force Karts is awesome, and I can't wait to go back. Busch Gardens is tomorrow. Pictures will be posted for all of you guys to see what you missed out on.

We have no Kai? Really? Patrick, slap David upside the head and bring his ass with you. There will be a local crew meeting up here on Friday that aren't on this board, and possibly bringing some interesting cars. Maybe even a heavily-modded and rare Galant VR-4? I dunno... we'll see.

thomasz, I dunno why you're sorry? I'm psyched. This is going to be a load of fun!
Old 06-06-2008, 06:04 AM
HatchVX

David has to work on sat, cause he had to take off yesterday to get his new car ( turboed S2K). Maybe he might let me take it and get it dyno'd. I will have to see what Chris (kai) is doing.
Old 06-06-2008, 05:17 PM
fathergoat
:3

Tony lost a bearing, we've got some work to do
Old 06-09-2008, 09:43 AM
fathergoat
:3

we made it home in one piece!
Old 06-09-2008, 10:10 AM
HatchVX

Thats good to hear, the car seem to be running pretty well in the driveway. Now its time to rebuild it again. Other than that it was a good weekend.
Old 06-09-2008, 06:49 PM
Running925
Your Powder Coater

yea.. thanks guys for all the help. Couldn't have done it without ya.

My spare eagle crank was micropolished at the local machine shop today, i'll be picking it up tomarrow & then just waiting for the new ACL bearings.

I'll probably leave it as is for super summit on saturday and then swap everything out next week before the following weekend where i'll be racing a bunch of v8's.

i had a blast.. i'll have to post up some pix soon.
Old 06-09-2008, 06:51 PM
Jafro
I'm made of meat!

Lots of unexpected surprises, both good and bad... but that's what makes life so great. Everything always turns out for the best. If everything always went according to plan, life would be flippin' boring and predictable.

Great friends, great rides, great food, and 4 solid days of triple digit temperatures. The last time Richmond got this hot, it was 1871. We set the all-time record on Saturday. At least you guys got to leave and return to sane temperatures again, and I finally have the tools needed to finish a Colt and gut the GSX. If it weren't for your bearings, I wouldn't have them here. Everyone did their part in the nick of time whether we knew them or not. I hope Richmond represented itself well to everyone that came out.

Tony, I'm glad you guys made it home alright, & Lance... I hope you didn't get home to find everything in your house floating in a few feet of water. Glad you guys are safe.
Old 06-09-2008, 07:01 PM
Jafro
I'm made of meat!

It's amazing that in addition to destroying and rebuilding a Dart B-series, that we did everything else on the agenda except for G-force Karts... actually, that's really amazing given the circumstances, and I think we were better off.

The record times for the day were nearly 3 seconds slower because of the heat because the warehouse they race in has no AC, the track was overcrowded, and all the females stayed in the cars with the AC on because there was no shade outside on the blacktop.

A set of bearings cost less than what we would have spent on the go karts. Unlike that warehouse, Jafro's garage is air conditioned FTW.