Notices
Meets & Events Maximize efficiency in organizing local, regional, and national events.

V6P Official Meet in Cerritos (2/19) - Over 40ppl signed up so far

Old 02-16-2006, 05:16 PM
eccen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default V6P Official Meet in Cerritos (2/19) - Over 40ppl signed up so far

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/...ad.php?t=67727

Over at v6performance.net there is a meet being organized soon. Maybe I should've posted earlier but oh well. I know it is V6P but there will be a lot of I4s as well. Most of the currently signed cars are Accords but any will be welcomed.

The 2006 V6Performance.net Southern California Region Recruitment Meet!

When?
February 19th, 2006 From 10:00 AM to whenever we get done.

Where?
Cerritos Regional Park on Bloomfield. (Directions to come)

What?
The First BIG Official meet of 2006

Who?
All V6P Members, and all of your friends as well.

Why?
First of all, February is Officially V6P Recruitment Month! So as a way to gain More Members, See all the normal faces, and Have an all around good time. The meet Starts at 10:00AM, but Feel free to roll in late, as V6P members have a tendency to come strolling in around 10:00PM when the weekly meets start at 8:00... We want this to be one of the biggest events of this year and hopefully all of you can come by and meet us all.

Secondly, Mr. V6P, Maurice himself will be down in So Cal and will be attending the meet, so all of you members who want to meet one of V6P's Founders and Admins, Feel free to come down and see us all.

This is an opportunity for all you lurkers who post whore in the forum all the time, who are always online, but never come out to the meets, to show up and introduce yourselves to everyone who will be there. Its amazing that some of the most active members online I have never met. Which says something...since I am probably the most active meet member on V6P...but anyways.

If I can get someone to bring out a Grill or a BBQ, I will be willing to cook Hot Dogs, Burgers, Etc. for all you members, If not, We can always make our V6P Little Ceasars run...But either way, we will figure out a way for all of you to eat some lunch.

Also, We will be providing Free Decals to all members who attend...So when you sign up, please Specify which decals you would like. (V6Performance.net, I4Performance.net, V6P.net, V6PMotorsports.net) and which color (Silver, Blue, White, Black, Red, Brushed Aluminum.)

There will be more information coming...however. I need to go to work now...

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/...ad.php?t=67727