Notices
Meets & Events Maximize efficiency in organizing local, regional, and national events.

Mid Atlantic MEGA MEETS - #4

Old 05-16-2005, 06:12 PM
jspecb18c
all motor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mid Atlantic MEGA MEETS - #4

The largest meet that the Mid Atlantic Area has seen will be back for everyone to enjoy on June 4th, 2005 from 7:30p.m. to 11:00p.m. The sponsors are so excited for this next meet because of how many people showed up to support the last one in May. This means alot MORE prizes for the raffle and some surprises that you will just have to show up to find out what they are.

This is a meet for everyone and anyone.....bring as many people as possible. There are several clubs that are coming from the north and south. The more people the merrier, but unlike other meets, good behavior will be enforced!!!!!

You cannot miss the lot because the exit ramp coming off of I-95N actually circles around the lot. The lot is located at 1180 Annapolis Way, Woodbridge, Virginia.

Click here for an aerial picture of the VDOT lot.

Here are directions for people who were not able to go to last months meet....

Directions from regions south of Woodbridge....
Take I-95 North towards Washington and look for the Route 123 exits. There are 2 exits and you need to take the second one (the exit # is 160B). When you get off onto the second Route 123 exit it will circle around the commuter lot and you can exit right into the lot off of the exit ramp.

Directions from regions north of Woodbridge....
Take I-95 South towards Richmond and get off at exit 161 (Route 1). It is a left exit off of I-95 so watch out for this. Once on the exit, be careful of speed traps right after you pass under the overpass because the speed limit drops down to 35mph. Go thru the first traffice light, cross over the bridge, go thru the second traffic light. Make a right at the third traffic light onto Gordon Blvd/Route 123. Stay in the right hand lane, continue on through the first traffic light and then you will see a sign for the "commuter lot". Make a right at the second traffic light and continue on down the road, pass the hotel on your left, go under the overpass and enter into the commuter lot.

If you still are not sure on how to get there, just hit me up on my cell....(703) 501-6444

Hope to see a bunch of you there. Lets make this meet bigger and better than the last one (if that is possible)!
-Ryan
Old 05-18-2005, 11:49 AM
jspecb18c
all motor

Guys/gals, please understand that we are trying to park all like cars together. So when you show up with 7 other guys in 7 different types of cars please don't get pissed when the guy at the gate says that you can't park together. We are doing this so by the end of the year we can start doing some judging and hand out some trophies. However, if your club is coming to the meet and it is larger than 20 cars attending, please contact me so that we can try and set up a spot for your club.
-Ryan
Old 05-22-2005, 06:36 AM
jspecb18c
all motor

BUMP for a great meet!
-Ryan
Old 05-30-2005, 03:09 PM
jspecb18c
all motor

5 days till the meet that is going to have a huge turnout.
-Ryan
Old 05-31-2005, 04:16 PM
jspecb18c
all motor

RevTech Motorsports has a dyno day scheduled for Saturday June 4. Prices are as follows:

$45 for 3 powerpulls
$70 for 3 powerpulls with air fuel

The first session starts at 10am so please call ahead to reserve your spot.

REVTECH MOTORSPORTS
966 Highams court
Woodbridge VA 22191

-Ryan
Old 06-03-2005, 03:48 PM
jspecb18c
all motor

The meet is tomorrow (Saturday the 4th) and the weather is said to be cleared up by 3pm. See everyone at the meet tomorrow.
-Ryan