Notices
Meets & Events Maximize efficiency in organizing local, regional, and national events.

Corvette Challenge

Old 05-10-2005, 04:13 PM
RICER X

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Corvette Challenge

THIS GUY CLAIMS VETTES WILL WAX ANYTHING ? LET'S SHOW HIM UP !

MEETING POINT Santa Cruz Summit parking lot Hwy 17.

WHEN? May 21st

MEETING TIME? 8:30am

DEPARTURE TIME? 9:00am

please bring your family service radios channel 10 freq 0

Look to this thread for all Event updates!!

We will be meeting at the large parking lot on the west side of highway 17 just past the summit (coming from the north, the large parking lot is about 1/2 mile from the actual summit on the right hand side). There is a restaurant (food/bathrooms available), and a realty located in that parking lot. Across the street from our meeting point is a large fruit stand that has been in business for as long as I can remember... You cant miss our meeting point when coming over highway 17. Especially when it will be loaded up with tons of Corvettes!!

From there we will be traveling south bound on highway 17 and then proceed south on highway 1 to Manresa beach. After seeing the breath taking views, (Bothrooms are available) we will drive through Castroville and shock the natives with our multi million dollar caravan!
We will then head north on 101 through San Jose to 680 all the way to Dublin to dine at the (almost new) Hooters restaurant.
Old 05-10-2005, 04:16 PM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Now why exactly would Honda owners wish to participate in a Vette happening?

I can understand maybe wanting to see the cars but ummm....
Old 05-10-2005, 04:20 PM
Epoch
CHRISTMASTIME IN IRAQ

So you guys are going to be a bunch of assholes and drive really rich cars down the thuroughfare of one of the more poor towns in CA? Wonderful of you guys to be so understanding of other people's economic situation.

I bet half the drivers will kill themselves in the first 15 minutes of showing off on the 17...
Old 05-10-2005, 06:19 PM
CivicSiRacer
Honorary Moderator Alumni

Originally Posted by Nightshade
Now why exactly would Honda owners wish to participate in a Vette happening?

I can understand maybe wanting to see the cars but ummm....
I attend 3 Corvette autocrosses every year.

The 1st one I attended I was probably the only non-Corvette there, so I got alot of weird looks and people talking behind my back about who let in the rice rocket.

Then I proceeded to post times that were 1-2 seconds faster than the fastest Corvette there. And now I'm considered the guy to beat But I also bring friends with me who bring in more income