Notices
Meets & Events Maximize efficiency in organizing local, regional, and national events.

del Sol Meet

Old 04-16-2005, 10:27 AM
delsoldude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default del Sol Meet

Team Sol PA is hosting a Sol meet

"We have went over this a few times and we decided that the meet will be take place in Hershey, Pennsylvania...

SOLOCITY at Hershey, Pennsylvania

July 15th-July 18th

Friday the 15th:
-This will be an all out meet and greet day! Come as soon as you would like and come as late as you would like!
-The place this takes place at may vary but we will have a small BBQ for when you arrive and have a place for you to sit and relax and meet other Solers!
-Obviously this day is to relax... "I know when we arrived at KY for ECi all I wanted to do was relax and I didn't even drive... :-\"

Saturday the 16th:
-The main event
-Car wash around 10:30-11 for those who care about what there car looks like in pics
-12:00-12:30 we will meet... This is a 'loose' time just because depending on how many people we have washing cars and how long it takes people to wake up!
-1:00-1:30 food will be brought out and the cook-out will begin!
-3:00 awards... thats right awards! I think awards will be a great thing to do... The following awards will be awarded and probably a few more: Best Exterior, Best Interior, Best paint, Farthest drivin, and some other possibly. They aren't written in Concrete but I think they would be good awards!
-7:00 closing time at the park... We will just be cleaning up the food and all that other good stuff! This time might be moved to a sooner time but as of right now I say 7...
-8:00 if you still have the energy we can all take a nice trip out to the local meeting point and look at what the locals bring out... Nothing to huge but some times it is very worth it...

Sunday the 17th:
-Wake up around 10:00 and head out for a nice breakfast at a local diner/restuarant...
-Head to Hershey Park(the Amusement park)... We will go here as a group but we do not need to stay in a group! Hershey Park is a pretty decent amusement park to go to! it has some Water rides with a bunch of Roller Coasters and miscellanous other rides... Also very well known for the 'Kissing Tower'(or whatever they call it LoL I forget)...
-If you are not an amusement park kind of person I can take a few of you to a possibly place with go-karts or you can always go to Chocolate World which there is a ride and it shows you the process of which they make Hershey's chocolate. Also sells a bunch of chocolate and has a huge gift shop!

Monday the 18th:
-Everyone that is left goes home!

This is a 'loose' itinerary but this will give you a very good idea as to what the deal is with everything!

Hotel rates and such will be provided in a week or so! We need to make some calls! There may also be sleeping/staying grounds at some fellows members houses so I will keep you postponed!

I know the itinerary is similar to almost every other meet but it is because it is almost the best way to do things! This one will have a bbq because dinner at ECi was well but was kind of a circle jerk on the way back and I would like to avoid driving as much as possible!

We may throw in a Scenic drive but this is still up in the air! "
Old 04-17-2005, 08:37 AM
delsoldude

Old 04-19-2005, 04:59 PM
delsoldude

Old 04-23-2005, 03:39 PM
delsoldude

Come on people. Is there not anyone who will go
Old 05-02-2005, 04:49 PM