Notices
Meets & Events Maximize efficiency in organizing local, regional, and national events.

Austin Meet! Surrounding area included!

Old 12-12-2004, 04:45 PM
Bud

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Austin Meet! Surrounding area included!

Well I saw a post in the NTPOG about Austin not having any get togethers. Well how about starting one? I don't know when, but I would like to get a group of people who want to get this thing going in on this. I do not want to plan something and then it fall thru the floor.

I do not live in Austin, but am willing to drive there. I live next to Ft. Hood. I am willing to drive that hour, but I would like at least 5 of us to want this to happen.

The X-Mas season is here, and people will be spending time with families and stuff, so no need to rush a meet. But perhaps somewhere in January that can be agreed upon. I am anxious to meet with people who are Honda owners and just get something started.

I have had some experience running meets and stuff, seeing as I did it with a Toyota crowd, I will even bring the pics to prove it. So I have had some success! But this has to be a combined effort!!!

Any takers?

e-mail and post me if you want to play an integral part of the meet an dplan on being there! If you just want to attend, please just post! No need to e-mail me!

Also, phone numbers would be great for those e-mailing me, that way we can plan something and see what we got! I know we got some ppl in Central Texas, so let's start getting together!

later,
Armond
armondphilmon@hotmail.com