Notices
Meets & Events Maximize efficiency in organizing local, regional, and national events.

Starting a club in so cali 909/951 area, gauging interest

Old 10-20-2004, 09:57 PM
nosaccord2k

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Starting a club in so cali 909/951 area, gauging interest

Ok guys, I've thought about this for a long time, and I would like to start up a club out here in the IE. I've been involved with clubs for over 7 years, and have lots of background. It will probably be a new chapter of my existing club Local Finesse. the club is obviously involved mainly with shows, but I'd love to bring in an import and high performance aspect to the club, since it's mainly mini-truck and tuner oriented right now. I currently have a style king equipped 350z, but I used to own an evo and show winning accord. I'm very much into high performance, as well as show, and I know a lot of others on here are as well, so I thought I'd just post this here to let you all know and to gauge some interest. I know a lot of guys on here are anti club, so i know there'll be some negative comments, so if you could just keep them to yourselves. I work at a motorsports shop and I can help members with good pricing, and discounts. If you want to check out the club site, the address is localfinesse.us . The club is mainly based in OC, so if anyone is interested from that area, feel free to contact me or that chapter through the site. I am located in Redlands CA, and work in ontario.
you can email me at nosaccordh22@aol.com or IM me one aim at nosaccordh22

thanks for the read!
Old 10-23-2004, 08:15 PM
bluedevil1142

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default would like to let you know

i am interested. gotta 98 honda civic dx. fixing it up slowly but surely. let me know about any meets your going to have and i will try to attend. steven1142@msn.com thanks