Notices
Meets & Events Maximize efficiency in organizing local, regional, and national events.

DFW Oct. 30th Meet (Pre-Halloween)

Old 10-10-2004, 09:01 PM
Aschen_Engel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DFW Oct. 30th Meet (Pre-Halloween)

Here's the 411:

Meet: October 30, 2004 (saturday)
Location: Fort Worth, Hulen St. from I-30(central market/borders parking lot) we'll meet there, then head out to either to zebo's park for pix, take the pix in the lot, head downtown ontop of the parking garage for pix..or just head straight out to a haunted house (of your preference) and i'm sure I can get discounted tickets for whichever you choose
Time: Meet up around 7:30-8:00 (we'll find somewhere to get food in the area, and go from there for proper introductions)
Contact Info: Names Des aka Aschen_Engel owner of a sherwood green '95 accord ex coupe..some of you might know me..
After meet/haunted house things: we can all go back and chill at my dads casa or find something else to do..really up to yall!
(sorry this wasn't so well planned..forgive me!)
e-mail: des.ellis@gmail.com
cell: 817-714-4234

Come in costume if you'd like (if your still into that, nothing kinky okay guys?! LOL)
Old 10-11-2004, 11:07 AM
Aschen_Engel

If you need directions, feel free to ask me or look up the address on mapquest! Also, please let me know if you are coming..I need to know!
Old 10-12-2004, 11:30 AM
Aschen_Engel

lemme know who's goin ahead of time..I think so far the majority voted on cutting edge for the haunted house of the evening...this post is on 20 other boards..so in hopes for a good turn out
Old 10-20-2004, 07:44 AM
Aschen_Engel

Alright, gunna start doin a headcount this week on whom all is coming for sure!
Old 10-26-2004, 08:09 AM
Aschen_Engel

gradually getting closer to it being time!
Old 10-27-2004, 12:31 PM
Aschen_Engel

Those of ya coming gimme your name, what car you'll be driving, how many people are expected to come with ya..I have an idea (and if you'd like leave your number, or send in a pm) easier ways to figure out who ya are..I'm making a list..
Old 10-31-2004, 05:29 PM
Aschen_Engel

I would just like to say thank you for those whom showed up, I appreciated ya'll coming out. If I never got a chance to get around to saying hey..my appologies..was a bit nervous and all ..but here's a link to some photos and a few vid clips..if you have any photos that ya'll took while you were out..i'd love to see'em! Email them to me at des.ellis@gmail.com ..be sure to look out for another meet soon in the Fort Worth area! Thanks again!!

Photos and Shtuff