Notices
Meets & Events Maximize efficiency in organizing local, regional, and national events.

OC Details Show 'n' Shine Spetmeber 25th

Old 09-09-2004, 10:29 AM
PrometheusX
Bolt-on Performance King

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OC Details Show 'n' Shine Spetmeber 25th

For all the Utah Honda Acura owners:

I would like to invite all of you out to a multi-club meet on Saturday, September 25th at the West Hill Pavilion of Sugarhouse Park (1300 East 2100 South). It's going to start at 3 pm and we'll have a BBQ and a show 'n shine. Our goal isn't to have a bunch of show cars there, but rather to see everyone's clean street cars. This is the second year we have organized this meet. This year it's sponsored by OCDetails rather than Autopia. We've made some improvements from last year too. Those of you who attended last year probably noticed 1) it was called a BBQ, but there was no BBQ present and 2) judging took forever. This year, both problems have been solved. We will have a grill there (BYOM) and judging will be based on participant voting rather than judges. I think we've all been to car shows that get dragged out for hours, and I believe we have remedied that problem. Last year we had a great turnout, and I'd like to see that happen again. Anyway, let me know if you guys want to come out, or if you have any questions.

PrometheusX
Import CowboyZ