Notices
Meets & Events Maximize efficiency in organizing local, regional, and national events.

VA/MD/DC MEET at Potomac Mills this SAT. 7/31/04

Old 07-27-2004, 02:59 AM
Sik_K20_Si

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VA/MD/DC CAR MEET at Potomac Mills in WOODBRIDGE this SAT. 7/31/04

Ok the meet is going to be at potomac mills mall at the VANS SKATEPARK Lot THIS SATURDAY. we will be meeting up around 7:30 or 8:00 to whenever We'll be here. if thats too early please let me know. Bring yo " VTECing " Si and other imports doesnt matter. Its been a while since we had meets so it be good to have one soon. Stay out of trouble on your way here. Save the trouble for later on the night when We let our cars roar . If all goes well we can make this meet turn up to be a big one. To all viewers in the MD/VA/DC area keep it in mind about this meet and spread word around to our fellow Honda and Acura expecially the civic Si's . NEED directions take 95 south Merge onto PRINCE WILLIAM PKWY/VA-3000 N via "EXIT number 158B toward MANASSAS. Go straight you'll see a best buy on the right hand side at that light Turn LEFT onto SHOPPERS BEST WAY . Straight ahead you'll see the mall. come to the stop sign by the mall and make a LEFT . Go around the mall and VANS SKATEPARK should be on your right hand side. Simple as that. If your lost but your at the Mall just drive around till you see the skatepark. Thakyou for viewing and hope to see you all there. Happy "VTECing"
Old 07-27-2004, 12:49 PM
fearthevictor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

killer! this is only like 15 minutes from my place. i should be there.