Notices
Meets & Events Maximize efficiency in organizing local, regional, and national events.

KC GATHERING JUNE 26th

Old 06-24-2004, 08:48 AM
N@_2NR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KC GATHERING JUNE 26th

Whats going on KC area drviers. My name is Reggie and I am organizing a Gathering of cars this Sat. 6/26... I know this may be a bit late to post on this board but i say better late than never... Below is one of my updates to this meet and a sample of the peoples that are making an appearence. If you can make it out bring all you can. This has been brewing up to be a big meet.

www.Clubrsx.com : Badog, Kandie, WhitePup, WykydFrost, Staind132111, jaguer8, CrashNBurn, KCRSXTypeS, and Tokomoto. These RSX drivers should be showing up to this gathering from the RSX clan.

www.KCPOG.org : On this board crazielude and 94LOOD have both voiced interest and will bring a hand full of Preludes out to this meet.

www.NSXprime.com : Over here MarkB should be coming out with his NSX and will be SWEET, hopefully he can call a few of his other drivers out to this meet

www.S2ki.com : frans2k and Z06-KILLR with the S2000 look like they will come out and play as well.

www.clubsi.com : Ive had a few nibbles on this board but nothing definite. And for some reason this is not a Honda civic SI board like I thought it was. Hmmm we will see though.

Looks like this is developing into quite the move of cars. The plan itself has not changed.

400p: Meet up and hang at Best Buy on 119th and Metcalf.
500p: Cruze to Nas Kart in Olathe KS for some Go-Kart action!!
630-700p: Hit the highway back north to Metcalf for some dinner at Hooters
830-900p till when ever: Drive and if there is still light out get some pics in.

Remember to bring your digi cams out for this the more pics the better. Im thinking about getting a Motorola walkie-talkie for communications while driving. What are your thoughts??? 8 days till the meet hope to see everyone there!!
Old 06-25-2004, 05:23 AM
supermac88
not OG but Old School

damn I hope I can make it but I doubt it.
Old 06-25-2004, 04:51 PM
N@_2NR

Hey guys, Just did a quick run down of the road path that I would like us to take from best buy to nas-kart and back to Hooters. it looks good, Ill fill everyone in when we meet up tomorrow. Looks like we could have to Wichita peoples comin up to.... remember to bring you CAMS, if you have them motorola walkie, and of course the car!! hope to see everyone there
Old 06-25-2004, 08:57 PM
04 Acura TSX
DOHC iVTEC Power!

Should have been posted earlier....I don't think I can make it to this one.
Old 06-30-2004, 07:35 AM
N@_2NR

The gathering this past weekend was a great success!! Lots of peoples, tons of cars, awsome time at the go karts, excellent food... and great peoples. again my bad for not getting this out to this board earlier. I hope that next time some of the members on here can make it out

go here for pics http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthrea...444#post3039444

one thing that was mentioned was that there was not enough driving, what is your opinion. more drive, or more haning out??