Notices
Meets & Events Maximize efficiency in organizing local, regional, and national events.

New Team in Northern Cali (bay area)

Old 04-12-2004, 05:34 PM
JDM CRX 510

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Team in Northern Cali (bay area)

Hi Honda-Acura,
I just wanted to let some or all of you know that I have started my own crew, my goal is to expand and take the import culture to it's limits with my crew. If you have some time please check us out at Team Extant . Yes we are looking for members, if you are interested in joining then you're welcome to come to our first OPEN MEET this saturday at Emeryville. E-Mail me if you would like to attend. Thank you for taking the time to read this thread and hopefully you will hear about us more in the future.
Check out a NEW FORUM SITE at ACI Culture (click FORUM).

- Jeff
Old 04-15-2004, 04:40 PM
JDM CRX 510

The meet as been changed to the 24th of this month and it's official. Those of you that want to join or hang out with us. E-mail me so we know how many people we're expecting and give you full info on where the meet will take place.

jeff
Old 04-18-2004, 07:59 PM
dhave3

Originally Posted by JDM CRX 510
Hi Honda-Acura,
I just wanted to let some or all of you know that I have started my own crew, my goal is to expand and take the import culture to it's limits with my crew. If you have some time please check us out at Team Extant . Yes we are looking for members, if you are interested in joining then you're welcome to come to our first OPEN MEET this saturday at Emeryville. E-Mail me if you would like to attend. Thank you for taking the time to read this thread and hopefully you will hear about us more in the future.
Check out a NEW FORUM SITE at ACI Culture (click FORUM).

- Jeff
I checked out your web(team xtant), hmmm, you need ti fill up an application? I guess to get more info so that's okay. I'll cut to the chase.

Why should i join your team?
How many members do you have in your team?
Any vehicle preference?
I don't live in 510 area, is that gonna be a problem?
What can you offer me in order to join your team? (not asking for money or anything like that)

I'm not trying to put your team down, im just really curious.