Notices
Meets & Events Maximize efficiency in organizing local, regional, and national events.

Maryland Meet...anyone interested?

Old 02-24-2004, 04:21 PM
rentegra
Honda junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im down for a meet anywhere Im itching to meet some local tuners. And oh yeah that bbq meet last year was awsome! did anyone see the skylines?
Old 02-25-2004, 09:26 AM
vanbells

Originally Posted by hhhgirl74
Yea, we should definitely meet at Arundel Mills next month sometime. Let me know what is a good date for everyone. I was thinking maybe the weekend of March 19-20th. Or we can do April 16th. Let me know what ya'll think!

Not March 19 and 20th. I'm headed to Tuner Bash Daytona for media coverage.
Old 02-25-2004, 04:06 PM
jthrasher79

im new to the MD area but i live on ft.meade and thats right close to arundel mills and im down to meet any day during the week after about 5pm and any time on the weekends.i want to meet with someone, anyone as soon as possible cause i am bored out of my mind. email me jthrasher79@hotmail.com i am down to meet tomorrow. later..
Old 02-27-2004, 12:12 PM
Integrity
Some have it, some don't

As long as I've been a member of this board, I've never been to a HAN meet. I go to the ClubRSX meets (they have meets every month) and a few H-T. I know there's a meet going on tommorrow if any of you are interested let me know. Jthrasher79, I know how you feel man. Are you in the army? Ft Meade does have a nice auto hobby shop, you should check it out. Hhhgirl74, what color is your Accord? I may have seen you cruising around in Columbia.
Old 02-28-2004, 03:34 PM
vanbells

Originally Posted by Integrity
As long as I've been a member of this board, I've never been to a HAN meet. I go to the ClubRSX meets (they have meets every month) and a few H-T. I know there's a meet going on tommorrow if any of you are interested let me know. Jthrasher79, I know how you feel man. Are you in the army? Ft Meade does have a nice auto hobby shop, you should check it out. Hhhgirl74, what color is your Accord? I may have seen you cruising around in Columbia.

Yeah we have meets every month. Good bunch of people.
Old 02-28-2004, 06:12 PM
Kai
Rotorphile.

Yeah, HAN doesn't have shit worth of meets, anywhere.

Hell, I just went to a certain Protege forum meeting today and I don't even own a Protege... they just constantly have meets, so I went. And dyno'd.
Old 02-29-2004, 07:55 AM
HatchVX
Driving a Turbo 2L Terror

Im game for a dyno meet :naughty: Hey Kai wasn't that the meet u went missing ur Fender??
Old 03-11-2004, 08:42 PM
LOUDCRXSi

Default im down

yeah. down whenever. im tryin to get my car known. i wana see what other compitition theres gona be out there on the track so i know what im workin wit. lemme know when its goin down.
Old 03-15-2004, 11:09 PM
Kai
Rotorphile.

So... how 'bout them Yankees?

(cough)

Come on guys, don't make me organize a meet myself. I'm too lazy for that kind of thing.
Old 03-16-2004, 07:42 AM
HatchVX
Driving a Turbo 2L Terror

Originally Posted by Kai
So... how 'bout them Yankees?

(cough)

Come on guys, don't make me organize a meet myself. I'm too lazy for that kind of thing.
Heres the pic.

Hey chris i think you should set it up at that dyno in MD. That would be a cool meet. :dunno: