Notices

abs light

Old 07-20-2007, 02:28 PM
humpsjr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default abs light

Yep it's me againh: i'm really having a time with putting this legend back to life. Well this time my abs light is on constantly and I have found no fire to the 30 amp abs fuse.....any ideas anyone!!!
Old 07-23-2007, 02:55 PM
ari_one

Going back a step here, but did you check to make sure the ABS fluid reservoir was full as it will set the light if it is low.
Old 08-04-2007, 01:42 PM
humpsjr

Default abs light

yep...topped off all fluid levels.....right now I'm in the process of putting another body harness on.....haven't finished yet.....lot of wires the existing harness had been cut for some reason or another upon inspecting wires I found several pairs of wires marked exactly alike....so I'm figuring whoever cut them and respliced them just got them mixed up....and I'm just tired of trying to figure them out.
Old 08-30-2007, 07:54 AM
humpsjr

well finally got the new harness on and abs light is still on tried to jump test connector and light would not blink to give me a code the light would however go out.....but check engine light would come on....removed jumper wire and check engine light would go off and abs light would come back on......help!!!!!!!!