Notices

4dr teg

Old 09-18-2003, 02:29 PM
gsr92hatch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4dr teg

my mom recently asked me to look for a 4dr car for her to buy that would eventually be given to me when shes done. she wants it to be auto but i can talk her into stick. it can be like 5-6 grand. should i get her to buy a 4dr Ls or just save my money and get a 2dr. just asking basically if u have a 4dr, do u like it or is it extremely slow?
Old 09-18-2003, 09:08 PM
Patman015
Gold Member

what the kind of question is that! haha, i own a 4 door GS-R, the 4 door teg is only 100lbs heavier. I'm not sayin u should get a 4 door, but at least respect them. My car has beaten, yes, i say beaten many cars...including a moddified newer eclipse gs . i must say tho, i wouldnt have gotten a 4 door without the vtec, but either one is a good buy. Just up to u, i was lookin at the hatches and wasnt expecting to find that a 4 door would please me as much as a 2 door. even more so, itz got more headroom, legroom (esp. in the rear), and even has a trunk (no hatch, no windshield wiper...nothin blockin ur rear view). Id say go for the 4 door, their not very recognizable with theives (if you were a theif, and u had a 4 door teg and a 2 door teg sittin next to each other in a lone parking lot, each unlocked, which one would YOU steal?), and u can mod them just as easily as a 2 door. the 4 door is smaller than u think, but bigger and just as quick as the 2 doors. Trust me, there's nothin slow about ANY integra. Make ur choice dude. Peace man.
Old 09-19-2003, 10:29 AM
1lowteg

go 4 dr it make a better sleeper.

i got a 90 4dr and every think becasue it is a 4dr it is slower.
i have a stock 97 motor with an obd-1 convertion and i'm faster then most stock ls models from 87-2001 integra.
Old 09-19-2003, 02:25 PM
JGordon

I love my 4door. I wish I had gotten a GSR, but aside from that no complaints. The LS is a great car, and is still quicker than most other econoboxes out there. There is way more room in the 4-door than the 2 door, and while you can't fit as big of objects in the back as you can with a hatch, you can fit more stuff total with the bigger backseat.

The 4-doors look better too.