Notices

Car almost got stolen

Old 08-25-2003, 05:18 AM
integraguy2001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car almost got stolen

Around 5 am this morning, a cop was ring my door bell, knocking on my door for 5 mins.. I guess i was so alseep that i didn't hear.

then i finally woke up. open the door, he told me someone broked my car side window.... asking if the car was mine... shit, I said to myself...

he then told me my neighbor who went to work this morning had call the police after he saw the broken window.

anyways... i checked, nothing is missing, my cell phone, dash MP3 player was still all there.... so only damage is the right side window..... I think they tried to steal the car. but my alarm went off. which might scared them away.

sigh, it is such a great neighborhood, I live there for 12 years. and nothing like that ever happened. to anyone in the block...

I think my insurance ain't gonna cover it.. how much do you think it'll cost?

it is a 99 teg.
Old 08-25-2003, 07:38 AM
Deagle
Nüb

I don't think integra windows are that expensive. It's really not worth going through insurance if you have a high deductable. Most people have it at $500+ just to keep the rates down. If your deductable is low then you might as well claim it because you're probably paying for it through rates.
Old 08-26-2003, 05:57 AM
99GSRbeerman
There is a speed limit?

damn punk ass thiefs. i would find him and bust his $hit.
Old 08-26-2003, 07:55 PM
98grnLS.

go to a salvage yard, my car got broken into, busted the window, i went and got a used one from a wrecked teg, 80 bucks, plus i had to re-tint it so that waz another 13$