Notices

Comptech ITR Lip

Old 07-09-2002, 07:21 AM
StriderGS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Comptech ITR Lip

Hey guys, I was wondering how well the ITR lip that Comptech makes fits? Also, does that lip fit any integra 98+ ? I can't seem to find any OEM kits anywhere so I was thinking of just getting oem type parts and the ITR lip looks really nice, not to agressive or anything. Thanks for any replies, u guys are always alot of help
Old 07-09-2002, 08:03 AM
oOFLIPBOYOo

Hey everyone, i was also wondering how well the Comptech lip fits. I went to the Acura dealership down here in Tustin, CA, and I got a price quote on the OEM kit. The parts guy looked it up on the computer, and he told me that Acura had stopped producing the kits, and he had no idea why, considering that 98+ cars are very new cars.

StriderGS, as far as i know, Comptech does make a lip for the 98+ integra. Also, from what i understand, Arospeed is making OEM type lips for both the Integra and the Civic, running for about $150 a piece...I think i saw it at groupbuycenter.com.

Anyone have input on how well the Arospeed or Comptech lip fits?
Old 07-09-2002, 08:22 AM
Black2KGSR

You can still get the OEM Type-R lip from the dealership, but they're kinda expensive.
I've had an OEM then a Comptech one after I got in an accident. IMO the Comptech lip fit like crap. but I'm quite picky. I threw mine out and bought another OEM one and love it.
Most people that have the Comptech one are satisfied with it...I guess it just depends on how picky you are.
Old 07-09-2002, 07:07 PM
Creep

I went to the Arospeed site to see a pic of that
lip. They're site seems kinda buggy. Does anyone
have a pic?