Notices

Need trunk light ass'y for 3 door hatchback

Old 07-17-2009, 07:07 PM
garykf16

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need trunk light ass'y for 3 door hatchback

I am looking for a trunk lamp assy for a 3 door 1994 - 2001 Integra. The Acura p/n is 34260SH3004. Been looking thru dealer parts to find the best price/free shipping. Anyone know where to get it? I am in Florida.
Old 07-18-2009, 01:34 AM
pslsnakes
F#%K JDM, USDM FTW

Wrong part number. The part number you need is 34260-SH3-004 and is #001 on this diagram. It's $26 from the dealer.

You could find it at a junk yard too, for probably about $5.
Old 07-19-2009, 06:41 PM
garykf16

Thanks, the drawing helps a lot. Couldn't find it before, the category it's listed in is Rear Side Lining. Why don't they just put it under Electrical/Lighting or something logical? It's a wonder you can find stuff in there at all sometimes. Good resource, just hard to navigate.

Saw your other post about the dropped valve that ate your #3 piston..... OUCH. Looks as if it got the valve guide/seat in the head as well. Wonder if that valve spring floated at hi rpm and the retainer got loose then came off? Maybe none of the shredded metal made it into the bottom end or bent a rod. Hope you get it running soon, not too much fun.
Old 07-19-2009, 08:59 PM
pslsnakes
F#%K JDM, USDM FTW

Originally Posted by garykf16
Thanks, the drawing helps a lot. Couldn't find it before, the category it's listed in is Rear Side Lining. Why don't they just put it under Electrical/Lighting or something logical? It's a wonder you can find stuff in there at all sometimes. Good resource, just hard to navigate.

Saw your other post about the dropped valve that ate your #3 piston..... OUCH. Looks as if it got the valve guide/seat in the head as well. Wonder if that valve spring floated at hi rpm and the retainer got loose then came off? Maybe none of the shredded metal made it into the bottom end or bent a rod. Hope you get it running soon, not too much fun.
Yea, Honda's catalogue is even harder to navigate. The dealer's listing is just like that and it's always a pain in the ass when I go get parts. The idiot behind the counter has no clue what you're talking about. When I go to the parts counter, they just have my go back there and look it up on thier computer LOL

And yea, that's my buddy's car. We're either throwing in another B series, or going to a K series.