Notices

gs turbo?

Old 01-12-2003, 08:36 AM
philly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default gs turbo?

I'm thinking of building a turbo integ as my next project so i would like any suggestions you would have of any parts neccessary, supporting mods neccessarry? any1 who has turbo how much psi and power are you making? i'm kinda new to the honda scene i know the basics but need any info that would assist me in building this car? I'm going to start with a 94-95 gs.
Old 01-12-2003, 06:14 PM
DeadLock23

ok, well you can run 7-9 lbs of boost pretty safly on stock intenals, with correct tuning and so on.....

I am setting up my turbo this summer, and I plan to resleeve the engine, get forged pistons with a compression of 9:2 and invest in a stand alone management system. So far my choices are the revhard kit or a drag kit, and with the built up motor I should be able to run 12lbs.

You would also need little things like, boost controller, turbo timer and so on to make your turbo more efficient and more reliable.
Old 01-12-2003, 06:17 PM
philly

as far as tuning goes since its a gs it doesn't have v-tec so i wouldn't need something like an apex-i s-vtc just an s-afc right? correct me if im wrong
Old 01-12-2003, 09:22 PM
Etylorcen
Turbo Mafia Soldier

There are many different ways to get it running. An fmu and inline fuel pump is the poor man's way and not very reliable. There is using larger injectors and a s-afc or you can get a stand alone with larger injectors. Do a search you can find tons of info on the subject.