Notices

brothers girlfriend scratched teg

Old 01-10-2003, 05:21 PM
94 LS SiR 209

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default brothers girlfriend scratched teg

alright, here i am walking up into my garage.. my brothers girlfriends car is in he garage right by mine. My baby is put away because i have no lisence right now (ticket: speeds over 100mph) I guess my brothers girlfriend is getting something out of her car or something.. anyway... her daughter is right by the driver side of my car... damn near leaning against it < no big deal.. and she opens her moms door untill it makes this God awful noize of scratching against my car door... then her mom makes the same noise when trying to close the door!!! and im 10 feet away looking at them.. sayin.. "yea well.. its scratched" she tryed to say.. "theres no scratch" but trust me.. there is.. and by the way i hate my brother.. so.. you can bet i was pretty happy about this little event. man i hate them...

just another example of why sorry a$$ old cars shouldnt be near nicer cars. her car was an older car... worth no more then 5 bills.
Old 01-10-2003, 05:28 PM
94 LS SiR 209

I just got done looking it over in the light, i dont see any damage thank God, still was stupid that it even happen in the first place.. i asked my brother why her car was in there in the first.. "she was loading stuff in her car" << not good enough.. walk the extra 10 feet to the car.. kno what i mean.. instead of scratchin someones teg.
Old 01-10-2003, 07:01 PM
DelSolSIinMD
Le Grand Illusion

Scratching a Teg = death penalty. Man, I caught this kid at the UMD parking lot trying to maneuver real real close to my old 92 GSR, and I was like "Hell no, *****." I just stood next to my car so he couldn't get in there... he got all pissed off, but eventually drove to some distant annex lot. He was in a really old Toyota.
Old 01-11-2003, 09:05 AM
shockwave

i was parked in a parking structure in a local mall and when i came out i saw a dent and a big white mark on my car.... some fag decided to park next to me and while he was backing the front passenger side of his car hit my driverside right about my wheels.... and it skid back to my door... u can imagine i was pissed aswell!!! =( people suck and now i park my car top floor either away from all cars or next to a porshe or something....
Old 01-21-2003, 04:11 PM
bengeeee

yeah.......that happened to me twice in parking lots........now i park way back in the boonies.....the walk is worth it.
Old 01-22-2003, 12:30 PM
BonzoAPD

that sucks man
Old 01-22-2003, 10:45 PM
GSRacer93
He's so hot rite now

hahaha...i remember this one time i went out to eat at hometown buffet. this was when i still used to have my milano red 93 gsr. a big truck next to mine with big fat people decide to open their door on my car. lucky for me we just finished eating and witnessed this horrifying event. the people were even looking at my car to see the damage. when i get to the car there is a small dent on the fender and some chipped paint. that car just had no luck. before that one of my friends hit the spoiler with the flange of a muffler chipping the paint there too.