Notices

engine hesatation

Old 01-07-2003, 04:52 PM
cu3tip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default engine hesatation

hey..everyone i have a 94 integra LS.....with around 160,000 miles on it.....i love it dearly....nothin been wrong with it...anyway just one flaw to it is sort of a engine hesatation when im gettin into lower RPMS....like below 2,000 ... like say im slowly rollin and u put it into second and hit the gas it kinda hesatates...untill i bring it up to higher rpms....now im just curious my dad said it might be my fuel injections...so my next tank of gas im gonna put a can of fuel injector fluid in my tank with my gas....but do u guys have any ideas of what it might be?? or have any had the same problem....let me know..
thanks

-kyle
Old 01-07-2003, 05:13 PM
90'RS

I have a similar problem with hesitation from start to about 2-2 1/2k rpms. I have done change my plugs, wires, new ignitor, cap, rotor, and also put some electrical grease on the contacts for the ignitor, and fuel filter. I have also run some cleaner with through my tank. All this help a little bit but still have the same problem. So I think it's the injectors now too because they quit a bit of noise. I know this doesn't help you much but I would like to know some other options also.
Old 01-07-2003, 07:23 PM
preylude99

well i used to have a 93 integra and it would do something similar, it would hesitate completely for a second then go , and only sometimes very randomly......... turned out to be loose wires/plugs to the ignition module....