Notices

Psl's clean up/build thread

Old 12-11-2008, 01:37 PM
Khazzy
The know nothing kid.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dude that blows, i feel the same way, that i can never have anything nice, people have keyed my old car, i got to the point of saying i am sick of this, the integra is doing ok so far, knock on wood, but is only a matter of time in my opinion, some dude almost hit me the other day, man was i pissed, best of luck dude, oh and obama signed off on another stimulus for next year, you will be gettin more that 1000 is all works out, my return is high also because arizona state tax is rediculous on my check, so i dont wanna owe lol
Old 12-24-2008, 10:32 AM
pslsnakes
F#%K JDM, USDM FTW

Got a little photo shoot done, but my camera is broken, so I had to use a crappy Kodak point and shoot.

Old 12-24-2008, 01:04 PM
Khazzy
The know nothing kid.

lookin sexy dude, i wanna get a lip kit so bad lol, but lookin good dude, so i assume you got everything worked out from your incident? once again looking good
Old 12-24-2008, 04:59 PM
pslsnakes
F#%K JDM, USDM FTW

Thanks man.

No, not yet. Like I said, my deductable is $1000, so I'm not even making a claim. It'll be fixed soon.
Old 12-25-2008, 07:33 AM
Spec R

loookin hot
Old 12-25-2008, 12:19 PM
Khazzy
The know nothing kid.

true true, well good luck with that
Old 03-05-2009, 02:33 AM
pslsnakes
F#%K JDM, USDM FTW

Damn.. I haven't updated in a loooong time. Hmm... I'll try to recap where I left off.

I blew my tranny up. The car was down for a month. Found a tranny from a guy on Team-Integra. GSR for $300... great deal.

When we opened up the blown one, EVERY thing was done. Final drive gear looked to be the first to go. Taking out the dog teeth in the differential. It locked up on me, and I had to get it up the drive way, so that messed up the case, fawked up the syncros, bearings, basically the only thing salvagable was the main shaft by it self.

The night we got the tranny in my friend Tom tuned it. We were able to pull out 169whp and 123wtq on a street/dyno tune. It felt like a whole different car after that.

I finally found side moldings, and they happen to be the same color code as my car. $10 at a local junk yard.

I stripped down the crappy painted gold wheels and got a set of blue lugs.

My HID's came a while ago.. not bad cutoff for stock projectors.

Picked up a GSR short block from a local..

Some recent pics from the car wash last week

I put Hawk brake pads and S/S lines on all four corners over the weekend. Braking is soooooo much better now.

On Tuesday I picked up a 'turbo kit' from a friend of a friend. $220 for a Garrett M27, intercooler, silicone couplers, intercooler piping, and a couple other things. The turbo is very small, but it's all I want/need for this car. I plan to boost only around 8-10lbs. What's nice about this turbo is because it's so small, it's going to have virtually NO lag what so ever. It's being sent out for a rebuild and balance next week, also ordered a Tial 38mm waste gate, Tial BOV, and my oil lines and all that jazz.

I know the down pipe is a POS.. going to do a 3" down pipe, to a cutout with my current exhaust. Also with an open waste gate because I love the way it scrrrrrreeeeeeeeams.

And totally up to date............
Yesterday, my friend broke my door handle, started laughing like it was no big deal. I got pissed, put a huuuuge dent in my quarter panel. I went inside the car to remove the panel to push the dent out, got frustrated and put my elbow through the quarter glass. I did not know that glass breaks so damn easy...

I was able to pul the dent out with suction cups... it looks like nothing even happened to it, and I was able to epoxy the door handle back together. But now I have to spend around $200 to have new glass installed. :hs:

My cut up arm.. been pulling pieces of glass out since it happened

And the window..
Old 03-05-2009, 04:56 AM
Spec R

whoa wtf!!! sorry to hear man

i hope those blue lugs are acorn seat and not taper seat....tunner lugs on OEM wheels is a nono
Old 03-05-2009, 05:39 AM
Khazzy
The know nothing kid.

haha nice update bro, the wheels look 100% better and i should go hit up my local junkyard to see what i can find...its arizona, there has to be a integra in there somewhere lol
Old 03-05-2009, 06:24 AM
GSRRacer95
Fight On!

Originally Posted by Spec R
i hope those blue lugs are acorn seat and not taper seat....tunner lugs on OEM wheels is a nono
+1

The wheels looked better before you stripped them IMO.