Notices

best engine to fit my teg

Old 11-26-2002, 06:36 PM
Snoopy
been there done that

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hmmmm...lets see...you want 6-700 whp without turbo...how about a viper motor!

Old 11-26-2002, 06:39 PM
txhatch
I hate 2003 Noobs.

^ :chuckles: I love that pic.
Old 11-26-2002, 06:44 PM
MountainGSR
Irisher than Thou

Originally posted by txhatch
I saw the car he was talking about and i would want the specs on that thing. It looks like it may be powerful, but somethings dont look right. The turbo looks too small, it looks like a t3/t04, also i dont see how they could make that much power on the turbo manifold they are using. :bs:
Yeah, I saw the pics of those cars, but that's why I wanted to hear stats. Anyone can take pics of a Geo Metro doing a burnout. Doesn't mean it has 600 hp
Old 11-27-2002, 12:47 AM
DvSrOmE

Im going to be the dick of this thread since no one else is being. Are you f*cken retarded. I hope this isnt real question! First say if this is going to be a drag car. Second how much money do you have? Third all motor 700 is going to cost you more than your house going n/a. Get informed before asking dumb ass questions like that. I saw the picture im sure its bull****. And for you your car is an import not a v8 domestic get those near 1k numbers out of you head, and while your at it take your head out of your ass.
Old 11-27-2002, 01:22 AM
Shingoblade-GSR
Hellsing Agency

Default Re: best engine to fit my teg

Originally posted by acurars
whats up everybody i have a question. first off if i wanted to be able to put between 6-700 whp down what motor would i need to build up and drop in(94 integra)preferably without turbo . and i dont want a new car.thanks for any help
Preferably without turbo? 500 shot of juice should do it

I don't know where the hell on god's great planet you got the great ideas of:

1) getting a magic 700 whp N/A engine AND getting it to fit in the integra engine bay (Viper motor anyone? or maybe a honda f1 motor)

2) Putting down 700 whp on a FRONT WHEEL DRIVE INTEGRA and thinking you're going to get traction. Period. Running around on the street with a wheelie bar isn't exactly street legal either.

I love how f00s are always shooting for stratospheric whp numbers for a front-wheel drive car, only to waste all their money in a nice plume of smoke coming from their front wheels madly spinning for traction. Don't get me wrong, integras are great cars but damn, 700 whp???

Oh, and before you call anyone a jackass please do some reading.

Shingo

ps. Stick in a H22A and fabricate a custom turbo and some juice. Actually you should just keep the b18c1, it's the "best engine" to "fit" in your teg. Some guy in "Sports Compact Car" made 500 whp with a turbo-ed B18C1 so I'm sure it can be done...just not the N/A or supercharged route you're hinting at. (this same guy also ran 12's in the 1/4...):ghey:
Old 11-27-2002, 01:40 AM
MrFatbooty
Wannabe yuppie

If you want 600 whp in a package that will fit into an Integra, you're going to need to spend between fifteen and twenty thousand dollars. Unless you totally rework the chassis and stuff in Pontiac 455 HO or something...

I'm trying very hard not to get annoyed here. This is by no means the first time you've asked a totally random question but this is definitely the most unrealistic. The next time you're inspired by an article you haven't read very thoroughly and can't find after the fact, try and decide if it is really a question worth asking.
Old 11-27-2002, 04:31 AM
XSrcing

Default Re: best engine to fit my teg

Originally posted by acurars
whats up everybody i have a question. first off if i wanted to be able to put between 6-700 whp down what motor would i need to build up and drop in(94 integra)preferably without turbo . and i dont want a new car.thanks for any help
thanks man! i needed a good laugh this morning!!!
Old 11-27-2002, 10:03 AM
95TEGyoure it
Billy Sexcrime

Originally posted by DvSrOmE
Im going to be the dick of this thread since no one else is being. Are you f*cken retarded. I hope this isnt real question!
wned:

I'd have to agree with everyone here....not throwing any more salt on them wounds :fawk: :barf:
Old 11-27-2002, 03:43 PM
acurars

you are being a dick. i cannot say this enough what engine and mods. i did not say any price and i said i prefer not to use turbo jesus read what i wrote not whatever someone else wrote **** stop being jackasses. dont bother answering if you cant say anything smart. dumbasses. RED WHAT I WROTE NOT WHAT EVERYBODY ELSE WROTE!
Old 11-27-2002, 04:08 PM
txhatch
I hate 2003 Noobs.

Grammar is your friend.