Notices

Got Hit!@#$%!

Old 11-17-2002, 04:57 PM
Aschlegel1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A mud fence? wow, I have used that 3 times since reading this post, lol. :laugh:
Old 11-17-2002, 05:40 PM
NYSparky

go to a doctor for the neck. Most of the damge to a person's body due to whiplash is from low speed accidents.. not high speed. Have it checked out before you lose your rights.
Old 11-17-2002, 08:12 PM
AP-Signworks

Check for frame damage. My Maxima was hit a month ago by an uninsured driver, he rearended me while I was at a light at maybe 5mph. The fiberglass bumper was cracked and the quarter panel was buckled about 1/2", but it didn't look too bad. But there was some slight frame damage. My friend at the body shop showed me how the driver's rear door was ever so slightly misaligned with the quarter panel. I would have never known otherwise.

Originally posted by Tobra
Bumper is cracked above and to the passenger side of license, also it is buckled a little right behind the rear wheel on the side. No date, she was a hog, and her friend was as ugly as a mud fence.
Old 11-19-2002, 06:14 AM
gsrstyle
Nitrous Junkie

you should try to get a new bumper, i got hit by a uninsured driver and now my rear bumper is crooked, the rear plate holder is all bent, the bottom of the bumper is also messed up and the plate holders were sawed off!!!:madfawk: i just said **** it becuase i really needed my car at the time. now i am just going to buy a new bumper!:madfawk:
Old 11-19-2002, 06:36 AM
TeHJuSTiN
NAM #0001

Take a hammer to the rear bumper... then get a better settlement