Notices

miss my baby......*pics*

Old 11-07-2002, 01:35 AM
evo119
GO GIANTS!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default miss my baby......*pics*

I was looking through some old pics of my cars....and I miss my baby soooo much.....I only had the front end on for 4 months until some d!ckwad decided to be a hater and steal my car out of my garage from my apt. Pics are a lil old...taken back in Feb. with old rims....had D-Power TS-05's on it. Well I got another GSR now....same color...dun ask why...i just like it for some reason....I'm REALLY tempted to do the conversion again and put some 57ProC's in bronze with the polished lip.....

Sorry....just had to reminicse(sp)

Old 11-07-2002, 01:52 AM
rodneyk

Sorry to hear that those ****ers stole it. Argh it pisses me off. My dad went to work a couple weeks ago to find his gate swung wide open and his tractor trailer missing What a damned inconvenience.

Thieves are such goddamn lowlifes, whatever happened to having pride in earning the things you have???

Ok, back on topic: Nothing beats the look of the JDM front. You should DEFINITELY do the conversion again.

Nice ride you had there man
Old 11-07-2002, 11:27 AM
evo119
GO GIANTS!

thanks!....yea that's why I think the scene is kinda going down in a way, cause there's alot of haters out there and people who bring down the scene all together.......

Thanks for the compliment tho!
Old 11-07-2002, 11:31 AM
antarius
Large Member

Yeah man, car looked good. Too bad those fawkers stole it.

I think there's always been a bunch of haters and 16 year old kids out there causing problems in the import world.

The thing was, we were young and like 16 when it was happening so we didn't notice it. Now we're old fawkers (old school yo!) and it's annoying us.

It's too bad you have to work so hard to get off the riceboy rep.
Ohwell.
Old 11-07-2002, 11:59 AM
DeadLock23

I know why u like that color, cause its the COOLEST, lol, I have a paradise blue perl too, at first I wasnt too happy with the color but now I think they look so great in that color.
Old 11-07-2002, 12:56 PM
95LSDOHC

def man....I got the same color and I won't change mine for anything.....I'm thinking about doing the conversion too and i know now that it will look sweet. Sorry to hear about it getting stolen....hope they catch them
Old 11-07-2002, 12:58 PM
reech-around
RIP Woong.

any mods on your second GSR?
Old 11-07-2002, 02:13 PM
evo119
GO GIANTS!

Originally posted by rich
any mods on your second GSR?
not yet.....I have a set of RSR Down springs and tokico shocks laying in my room, with a RSR header. Haven't put it in yet....been kinda lazy. So it's completely stock for now. I'm still deciding what to do. I want to start auto-x and track racing, so we'll see! Thanks!
Old 11-07-2002, 03:06 PM
joebenz
nelson rules

damn, that ish was nice man. wack that f00s had to steal it!
Old 11-07-2002, 03:24 PM
Shingoblade-GSR
Hellsing Agency

Originally posted by evo119
not yet.....I have a set of RSR Down springs and tokico shocks laying in my room, with a RSR header. Haven't put it in yet....been kinda lazy. So it's completely stock for now. I'm still deciding what to do. I want to start auto-x and track racing, so we'll see! Thanks!
Keep it stock until you get a few events in. After you install the aftermarket parts you'll notice an even bigger difference, and have the driving exp. to utilize the higher limits.

Shingo