Notices

Precision Head and Machine in San Diego

Old 02-19-2007, 11:14 PM
Toy Civic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Precision Head and Machine in San Diego

I have a young friend I work with who is going to have a B18C1 engine built. One of the shops he came across is Precision Head and Machine in San Diego. The address is 7643 University Ave. San Diego, CA. 92115. The owner and builder is John Campos.

Does anyone know about him? Has anyone done business with him? Has anyone had an engine built there? Are there any good or bad things we need to know?
Old 02-20-2007, 11:52 AM
ADRONICUS
www.ufc.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Toy Civic
I have a young friend I work with who is going to have a B18C1 engine built. One of the shops he came across is Precision Head and Machine in San Diego. The address is 7643 University Ave. San Diego, CA. 92115. The owner and builder is John Campos.

Does anyone know about him? Has anyone done business with him? Has anyone had an engine built there? Are there any good or bad things we need to know?
I know that Honda Tuning Magazine covered an article on that place a few yrs. back if it is the one I am thinking of. I don't know why a magazine would want to do an article on a shit place, so they must be legit. You can always look them on the BBB too.